Is it possible to find the date of my first ever login?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cazmac, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Cazmac Augur

As we are approaching EQ's twentieth anniversary, my thoughts are straying (OK, that's normal for me!) to my first ever login. Is it possible for DBG to trace that? My first character was Uzelyeni, an Enchanter on the Rallos Zek server. This was, I think, either late 1999 or maybe some time in 2000. What more information is needed and is such a search even possible? I only played Uzelyeni up to around level 24, as I got tired of being corpse-camped, bullied and robbed by a particular player. I deleted and moved to the Kane Bayle server, where I created my Ranger, Boneene, who still exists, along with a load of other alts.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

/play will show you the characters birthdate and total play time. If you really want to know such things.
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If you deleted that toon, there's no way to find it.

Next best thing would be to log in the oldest character you have on Kane Bayle and /played as Smokezz suggested.
    Cazmac likes this.
  4. KermittheFroglok Augur

Cazmac likes this.
  5. Khat_Nip Meow

That doesn't seem likely.
    As an example, I /p in game and get December 2, 2000 yet looking at the 'original activation date' it says January 26, 2001. Both can't be right.
    Cazmac likes this.
  6. Cazmac Augur

Oh my, 28 July 1999! Thank you very much!!! <big grin>
    I had never been certain which year it was and of course, when I used /played with my next oldest character, I got a date a couple of years later. Now I can hold my head up with pride! :)
  7. KermittheFroglok Augur

Looks correct on all my accounts, did you transfer your character or merge accounts at some point?