Idea for new content

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Enchyy1, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Enchyy1 New Member

Katta Castellum and Sanctus Seru are fascinating zones. They are vast, expansive, and have many NPCs. I once heard Luclin wasn't really finished (what's up with that giant door in Shadow Haven?) and ((who releases expansions without music??)) There's so much you could do. KC is so ambiguous, so open, it doesn't even have a description on Zam.

Don't modify these zones, but bring about some quests or some content that start and originate in KC/SS and diverge outward from there. You could literally build an entire expansion off of Katta Castrum looking at the effects/fallout of Luclin from the Plane of Shadow. The infrastructure is there and already created, run with it.
  2. Enchyy1 New Member

3. Enchyy1 New Member

You say, 'Hail, Disciple Taloerlen'
    Disciple Taloerlen says 'Its a pleasure to meet you Player1, I welcome you to the Midst. If you are interested in the origination of our great quarter please visit one of our many librarians. You may also be asking yourself what lies behind the door here that I guard. Well not too long ago there was a great evil that was trying to enter from the Netherbian lair into Shadowhaven. I cannot say for sure that we defeated it and that it will never return, but for now this door keeps us safe from it until the time comes again to unseal it.'
    [IMG]
  4. Beggly Augur

Sounds like the start of an expansion to me.....
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I still say it is time to explore Norrath's other moon!