Hoarfrost Clogs Collectible

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by gulbinator, Jan 25, 2020.

1. gulbinator New Member

Hello - I am looking for the very last collectible I need in TOV - the Hoarfrost Clogs. My ear progression is stuck until I get one.

If anyone has one they are willing to part with it would be much appreciated. Paying 3 krono for it. (negotiable)

Please PM or in game tell Gulbinos on Luclin if you are interested. Thank you !
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Good luck!

Just throwing this out there, sometimes it can be worth checking other server's bazaars or general channels. Character transfer tokens are 2500 DB coins. Maybe you're a person who has a ton of those and nothing to do with them.

They can come in handy for expensive purchases that you really want. Just keep in mind that in order to use a character transfer token, there are some restrictions:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...nd-EverQuest-character-transfer-instructions-

• Your character must be at least level 20.
    • Your account and character must be at least 30 days old.
    • Once a character has been transferred, that character is unable to transfer again for 24 hours.
    • You may initiate 8 character transfers within a 180 day period. If your character has been transferred within this time frame, you will need to wait before you can transfer them again.
    Thunderkiks likes this.