Heya

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kendiian, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Kendiian Monk

Heya guys and gals I was wondering if Everquest toons stay logged as that character in the Everquest account when you log it or does it log onto a different one ? please tell me yes thats just my 2 cents.
  2. phattoni Augur

im not sure what you are asking, what you typed makes no sense to me :(
    Tatanka likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

or me.

Andarriel
  4. Zamiam Augur

that makes three
  5. Dreadmore Augur

6. Gialana Augur

I'll take a guess at what you're asking.

When you camp a character, that character is removed from the world. That character does not stay logged into the world, and none of your other characters are logged into the world in its place. If you go link dead and possibly if you /quit, your character will remain in the game. But eventually the character will be removed due to a time out or if you try logging into the account again and selecting yes in the popup asking if you want your character removed so that you can log in.

The exception to this is if your character is a buyer or seller in the bazaar. If you select offline mode while selling or buying, it will appear to you that you've gone link dead. Your character will remain in the world as a seller or buyer until you log in to a server on that account (selecting yes to removed your currently logged in character), or until the server crashes or is taken down for a patch.
    Annastasya likes this.
  7. jeskola pheerie

I think the OP ran into some afk bot crew and wants answers.
  8. Kendiian Monk

When you log back in too your characters what is the character selected dependent on ?e.g. if i log out on my main and when I log back into my characters its not my main thats highlighted (this really pisses me off), then its on a alt, why is this so ?
  9. Lazy Cleric New Member

did you log into a different account ? EQ will remember the last character position you selected, but it is not account specific. So if you log into another account, the position will change.
  10. Dreadmore Augur

Are you a silver member or are you a gold member?

Also... dude... that tiny thing really pisses you off?...
    Tatanka likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Tatanka likes this.