help! launcher denying one of my accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by chris_the_mage, Dec 7, 2013.

1. chris_the_mage Augur

hey, everytime i try to log into my account from the launcher i am getting an error message:

"Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions."

i can log into any of my other accounts fine, but i can not log into this one. It is also telling me on my account info page that my membership is just active, but doesnt give me details about my gold membership. I have recurring subscription for this game, and I still have over 80 days of gold left on the account before my next bill.

someone from sony PLEASE help me resolve this issue!

thanks!!
  2. Sarkaukar Augur

OP, your post is short lots of information. And the reason I am asking if this is an EQ account is that we have had posts for other games in this forum.

1. You said you have multiple of accounts. Everquest accounts? If so, do you use the same shortcut to log into each of them or do they have different shortcuts/directories?

2. The error message indicates you are not using an EQ shortcut.

NBE-1013: LaunchPad Error

Answer ID 37528 | Published 10/17/2013 11:21 AM | Updated 10/21/2013 04:05 PM
    If you've reached this link through the Magic: The Gathering - Tactics LaunchPad, new account creation for this game has been closed. Please look here for more information.
    If you've reached this link through the LaunchPad of any other game, there may be a problem with your current membership. Please contact Customer Support for more information.
  3. chris_the_mage Augur

hey, well thanks for responding...

i have a few different station accounts, but each station account has just one everquest yes.

none of my accounts are subscribed to any other games, only everquest.

i do not run an EQ shortcut.
  4. Sarkaukar Augur

Hmm, still have not answered some of the questions. A player can have 10 station and/or EQ accounts and use one gaming directory/folder, or they have one separate directory/folder for each account but so far I know you have several different station accounts, which was clued in when you mentioned you could log into other accounts in the original post.

Are you using more than one actual game directory? If you did a search for either launchpad or eqgame would the search come up with only one file or multiple files in different locations?

No EQ shortcut (a shortcut that starts the launchpad that patches and starts EQ? Does this mean you drill down to a specific folder and double click on Launchpad.exe to start the game? And as mentioned in the previous part, do you have more than one Everquest folder?

And are you using any third party programs? If so, have you tried launching EQ directly?

Dang, talk about trying to pull teeth from a wolverine...
  5. chris_the_mage Augur

Well, now I can log in but my character is level 65 and missing items now, looks like he got a 48 hour rollback

Can someone from Sony please respond to this
  6. Sarkaukar Augur

You should submit a ticket.