Hardcore Heritage 2016: Blackburrow and Cazic-Thule

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laylaih Communications Coordinator

Are you ready to face tough challenges for powerful loot? Hardcore Heritage events are back for 2016!

In case you’re unfamiliar, Hardcore Heritage events are special opportunities to revisit popular zones from classic EverQuest. These zones have leveled up and provide more challenging content and improved loot.

[IMG]

The first two zones available for this year’s Hardcore Heritage are Blackburrow and Cazic-Thule – becoming the more difficult Reinforced Blackburrow and Lost Temple of Cazic-Thule. The versions of these zones with level 80 challenges and rewards have returned.

These two zones are only available for a limited time from 12:01AM PDT on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 to 11:00PM PDT on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 – so step up to the challenge and get rewarded!
    Dirkin and Prathun like this.
  2. Kosx New Member

Great are looking forward to do it.:)
  3. Returns New Member

Would love it if we had lvl 105 zones in hardcore heritage
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

How about some new HH zones? The same set for years has become pretty stale. The last new set was in 2013 I believe. Those were fun but another set would be nice. This game is mostly 100-105 people now so content for 75-85 is not interesting to most of us.
    YellowBelly and Draego like this.
  5. Hellboy007 Augur

its 2016.. this isnt tough or powerful.
  6. Weverley Augur

Considering that they delay opening of new expansions on Phinny i would think if they we're to change hardcore heritage zones or change to higher levels you might end up with the fall expansion with even less content so priority should be first to make a decent expansion before changing hardcore heritage.
  7. Zebarathe New Member

Sounds like a blast, are exp potion going to drop?
  8. Bobsmith Augur

Could we please get a full and complete schedule for this year's HH events and zones?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

10. Dibab Augur

Also i hope we keep crusbone nd naggy longer than a couple weeks
  11. VorpalBunnie New Member

I beg to differ Gyurika, while many people may have toons 100-105, there are also many who are new, like myself. While I initially tried the game about 3 years ago, I only got to play a few times, and only started playing regularly about a year ago, and have met ( even in the last couple of weeks ) brand new players who have never played before, or are ex-players returning after a prolonged absence from the game. Of the 20+ toons I have currently playing, NONE are above level 70. Not everyone who plays is interested in instant gratification by PLing or buying there way up by twinking toons to the max so they can walk through the game like Gods. Many of us are interested in completing content and WORKING thru the game, and so are not at max level, nor will we be anytime soon. So some lower level HH is definitely called for and appreciated by those of us who were not playing 5 or 10 years ago and already have every piece of equipment worth having.
    Aenvar and Khat_Nip like this.
  12. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

New zones would be great. I'm feeling a little content starved.
    Sancus and Draego like this.
  13. Hellboy007 Augur

that way of playing is perfect for FTP =) if you are happy with playing like that man you get tons of enjoyable things to do for free.

though i think he meant that the vast majority of people in the game are 100-105. those folks are more than likely the paying customers. Not saying your not a paying customer but really there is not much reason to pay for all access if your low level.
    Sancus and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I totally understand that viewpoint but the majority of Live players are at the 100-105 level range and want content that is more beneficial to them. I am sure a lot of the TLP players also have characters on Live servers at 100-105 as well. I know they aren't likely to make more HH zone sets anytime soon but if they do they need to focus on the Live server player base for those.
    Sancus likes this.
  15. Dorellis New Member

Guess I am in the minority. Have been playing since Kunark came out and still maintained my sub. I play so sporadically that none of my characters are even in the 90's, not to mention some of the gear they have would get them laughed out of raiding parties, but still enjoy playing. So it is not just the FTP that would like to see lower level HH zones, casual players like myself would also. The chance to experience some of those offerings would be great, since I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to raiding and some of the high end stuff.
  16. Draego Augur

I definitely agree to these statements, and personally I think its time that they start branching out to Kunark Zones for Hardcore Heritage.

I would MASSIVELY LOVE a HH version of say KARNOR'S CASTLE ..... with a Raid Instance on a Uber Godlike Venril Sathir..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.