Halfling rogue/warriors I need your help please

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewey Augur

So I did /testcopy as a halfling rogue. When I did this and logged into test I lost my level. In fact I lost 70% of my current xp into my level.

I need the help of other halfling rogues and warrior to /testcopy and see if this happens to them as well. Is there anyone who has a halfling rogue/warrior and currently plays on test at level 110 who also lost their level?

I would hate to see this patch go live and have it delevel us halflings. Please test this out and feedback to development so that they can get it fixed before patch day.

Thank you
  2. Dewey Augur

3. HanktheTank Journeyman

So I checked my barbarian warrior. She looses 25% of her xp when logging into test. She's now 2% into 110.

So I think this patch could effect more than just Halfling war/rogues. Please help test this and get it fixed before this patch goes live.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I imagine this is because their experience table has been adjusted to be the same as everyone elses, so while you may have been at the cap for rog/war/halflings before now that you are on the same one that other classes/races use you don't quite meet the same level's experience requirements.

I don't really know how they account for this without manually adjusting each characters total earned experience but there's definitely someone out there smarter than I am that could think of a "reasonable" solution.
  5. So Happy Augur

The question is will you lose the xp on live when the patch removing the bonuses hits live. Might want to let the devs know by bugging or petitioning.
  6. svann Augur

Your halfling is short experience?
    <sorry had to do it>
    Endaar, Pirlo, Axxius and 1 other person like this.
  7. TheStugots Augur

! Now I have to stop being lazy, and grind more xp on the halfling /sad
  8. Syylke_EMarr Augur

My Gnome Rogue loses about 40% when going to Test. This is dumb.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.