Funny isn't it?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AnzoRagespirit, Jun 22, 2017.

1. AnzoRagespirit Augur

How when something goes wrong where servers have extended down time and there's 50 threads of QQ's, but when they come back up there's nothing so...

Thank you dev's for working hard to resolve the issues and bringing the game back up for us to enjoy.

Anzo Ragespirit.
    Treiln and Fanra like this.
  2. dinozo_povar Journeyman

extended delay sure beats that one time they accidentally broke all the guilds
  3. Leigo You come here often?

Anzo Brownnose....
    Lol, jk /snicker
  4. Pootle Elder

I always enjoy the salt coming from the "downtime was 2 hours longer, I want my money reimbursed" crowd.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Funk Augur

Anzo... If I were still raiding I'd spam you with eye gouges in the guildhall like old times!
    Hope you're doin well bro'=)

Tenaka da monk.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  6. Aurastrider Augur

Yeah my mindset is usually "I would rather they keep it down and launch it once correctly" rather than rush it out only to bring the servers down over and over again. If every patch day took 12 hours but was done correctly without the need for more patches I would not complain. Its the patch for the patch for the patch for the patch......... that drives me crazy. In the end the devs do a great job considering their limited resources, the size of this game and all us pesky players constantly complaining about this and that.