Feedback on: Flamescale Overlord Takarious

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Erashir, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Erashir New Member

This camp is insane. It either needs less mobs or mobs that respawn less quickly. If you break the camp and need to afk for two or 3 minutes you will pretty much have to break the camp again. The spawn rate on the Overlord is pretty miserable as well.
  2. Monkman Augur

This information would have been useful last nov during beta. I was at this camp earlier, spawned after three ph.. you just need more deeps.. we wound up pulling golems bc we ran out of mobs
  3. Horyuken Augur

Got 3x in a row, you don't have to clear the entire area either.
  4. segap Augur

That is actually one of the more tolerable camps for the medallion pieces. There's actually enough mobs to keep you somewhat occupied. Ash Guardian Tolemak has to be amongst the worst. That part of SF is so sparsely populated. You have to run more than half way across the zone to pull things to keep you busy.
  5. svann Augur

get a decent puller
    bard, monk, rogue, probly even a sk could do a decent job of it
  6. Bigstomp Augur

I don't recall this being hard, but I was also eok raid geared when I did it.
  7. Aurmoon Augur

I had no problem breaking the camp. At most 2 mobs came with a direct pull and plenty of space to split if I wanted singles. I also consider fast respawn to be a good thing.
  8. Dewey Augur

So let me get this straight...

You want the mobs to respawn less quickly, but you want the named to respawn more often?

If you remove the quick respawn time, then the name will spawn less often. It honestly sounds like your trying to molo this with a merc. What is your group make-up? The amount of details in the original post is really lacking.
  9. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I've had a very different experience with this camp. While I can't kill the medallion mob solo I can keep the camp clear root/rot as a 110 group geared shaman. I pull from the south or east sides of the pit and just 2 or 3 @ a time. Nothing summons except the named and as long as I don't hit a golem w/AE root I run out of mobs pretty easily and have to go looking for them.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

A puller makes a big difference here. As a monk I would easily single pull this guy. Thurmaturd ( yes he is a turd, wasn't a misspelling), too for that matter to minimize my faction hits.