Fan Fare 2019 location?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Dewey Augur

So the letter stated the event date was April. Then a Dev stated that April on Easter weekend would not work.

So I am curious on if there is a date/time? I think the place is set. Trying to see if I can get time off work and plane tickets, etc for it... I have tried googling and searching the place mentioned in the announcement, and I have come up empty.

Thanks in advance
  2. Lorent New Member

Yea, the more notice you can give the better for those of us from other parts of the country that want to participate. A couple weeks doesn't work for cross country travel planning.
  3. Yimin Augur

I was in Los Vegas when they gave out the Vampire merc !If they have another I will go ...

YiMin
  4. Geroblue Augur

When did Fan Fare start back up ?
  5. Nniki Augur

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-anniversary-producers-letter-january-2019
    They did just do something at the BattleMage Brewing Company.
    https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-20th-anniversary-battlemage-brew-day
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

and March has a hot 5 days left for them to announce their *SUMMER* plans.. so people can make plans
  7. Geroblue Augur

Two days left in March.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

When I read the original announcement I saw no mention of a year. Perhaps it was just very forward looking. :confused:
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

April is here. Summer is quickly arriving.. dates NEED to be set ASAP!
  10. Ceffener Augur

Timing for that event is likely to be summer, but I’m hoping to announce more details on timing/location in March for those who want to plan ahead with your own family, guildies, and friends and join us!

They have also asked you to stem expectations of a Fan Fair like what was hosted in the past.
    Barton likes this.
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

12. Danaleigh Elder

I'm really hoping this is just an additional event and they will make an announcement soon on the Fan Faire event that is SUPPOSED to be this summer. Especially since they are only giving a week and 1/2 notice. Could someone please give us an update on the summer event???
  13. treehugger Journeyman

Was super excited to go to another fan faire... however this is not happening for me, and it's incredibly short notice
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

I'll repeat what I posted before. The Chuck E Cheese just down I-15 from the office. Free pizza, lots of video games, and Firiona Vie. What could be better. :) And the devs. could work up a musical number perhaps.
  15. Zunnoab Augur

I regret missing the last one. I'm definitely ready to make plans as soon as they announce something.
  16. jeskola pheerie

20th Anni is over, makeshift fan faire is cancelled. Absor decided to have some concrete/landscaping work done in his backyard so venue became unavailable.
  17. Raccoo Augur

Any dev able to confirm this weekend is the Fan Fair thing that was mentioned being planned for summer?
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Shame too. Here is a shot of what one of the activities might have been.

[IMG]
  19. Danaleigh Elder

Since we can't seem to get an answer from any of the Devs. Could one of you people attending this weekend's event see if you can find out if they are still having anything this summer and post it in here? It would be very much appreciated.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  20. Danaleigh Elder