Everquest community

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Durroz, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Durroz New Member

Hey everyone, I just came back from a 10 year absence and have been heavily debating what class to play, how the game feels now in 2017 and what has changed. I also would like to know what classes are strong vs weak in certain situations and I think a lot of people are coming back for TLP and other reasons; aka nostalgia.

I made a 2 part survey as I have been searching all over the internet for these answers and questions as its hard to get a gauge of what and where people are playing.
    If anyone would be so kind to fill out the survey and be as honest as possible. The only reason for this survey is for others like me, returning and current players alike to get to know what is most important to our player base.

Just thought it would be fun to see everyones responses.

Here is part 1 and 2 of the surveys. Feel free to read over the results to help you make a decision in game!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RZK8XVW - Part1 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R5D3VNF - Part 2

Thanks again for all your replies!
  2. Durroz New Member

I will post results in this same thread when a decent number of people have taken the survey. Hopefully we can find some interesting information for everyone!
  3. EnchFWO Augur

Didn't detect anything malicious on either site but once you finalize your survey you can't 'view' the previous results like OP described (unless you sign up). I did not do the latter so I didn't see the results thus far but I would be curious.

Edit: No easy way to backtrack and see results to the poll (if at all).
  4. Durroz New Member

Yea, I wish you could see the results at the end. I only have a free account so thats probably why :confused:
  5. Durroz New Member

Thanks for the info EnchFWO. Updated survey to show instant results when you finish and anonymous tracking so no ones information gets leaked. Thanks again everyone!
    EnchFWO likes this.
  6. EnchFWO Augur

Edit: OP fixed issue - disregard this post if you saw it.
  7. Durroz New Member

Updated graphs and easier to read info for all that take the survey to see the results. Thanks again! Keep them coming.
  8. draginn Elder

WB now get out of my crypt camp bro lol!
  9. Tucoh Augur

Good survey. In the "number of boxes" option you may want to change 3 to 3+ for people like me who box 4 or more characters.
  10. Durroz New Member

Updated it for you Tucoh. Thanks for the feedback.