End of August Marketplace Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Hail Norrathians!

The heat of summer is slowly beginning to dissipate. Before we know it, a chill and the rustle of leaves will fill the air, and soon after, the jingle of Santa Glug’s sleigh will be heard…

But summer has not left us yet! And to savor the last bits of August, there is a SALE this weekend in the Marketplace.

From 12:00PM (Noon) Pacific on Friday, August 28, 2015 through 12:00PM (Noon) Pacific on Monday, August 31, 2015 the following will be available at deep discounts:
    • Legends of Norrath booster packs
    • Legends of Norrath booster bundles
    • XP Potions (including those on Ragefire & Lockjaw!)

August will be over soon, and so will these discounts. Don’t miss out on this month’s end sale!
  2. Iila Augur

I don't trust discounted LoN packs.

XP potions are probably safe, though!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Darjeeling like this.
  3. Crabcakes Journeyman

I'd really like to buy a lot more potions. Is there any chance you'd consider making them heirloom so we could use them more often (whenever the situation comes up)? Thanks for considering.
    Motherlee likes this.
  4. Feradach Augur

w00t! Thanks to the LoN pack sales, I finally got my armored bear mount. I'm pretty sure that means I won EQ now.
  5. Derd Augur

trust them how?
  6. Axxius Augur

Is there a reason that the quantity on the Bottle of Adventure IV is not editable? You really want us to buy them 1 at a time? :confused:
  7. Strygalldwir New Member

Summer never leaves Florida. Except for three days in January, maybe February. Other than that, exp potions FTW!
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I agree and I should know better than anyone what discounted LoN packs can do to ruin your EQ experience.
    Iila and Motherlee like this.
  9. Motherlee Augur

Switch to another potion window and then switch back. It should work then.
  10. Axxius Augur

Nope. Still won't let buying more than 1. Oh well.
  11. Sn00ps Journeyman

I have never paid for an xp potion before as the price is just way overpriced. But at this price I got a heap of them. If this was their normal price I would be buying them all the time.

Instead you overprice them and I don't buy any. I'm sure I'm not alone in this as I've never seen anyone using the market xp potions besides the free one we get.

Does it not make sense to permanently lower the price of these xp potions to be more affordable?
  12. Motherlee Augur

I would buy if they were heirloom. Rare is the night I play one toon for more than an hour. I don't know which one I want to work on.
  13. Blankslate Elder

The problem with buying one at a time is certainly an issue.

DBG should fix that and offer the sale again for one more week ... I would be happy to pick up a couple of stacks if they did.
  14. Metrav Journeyman