Elixer of Healing / Distillate of Celestial Healing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Allizarx, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Allizarx Journeyman

Are these going to be a thing in Planes of Power on Agnarr/Coirnav? I've heard all of the Pop raids and content are trivialized by the 400-800 per tick healing available from cheap vendor potions and usable on every member of the raid. I certainly do not remember these being available at this potency in era
  2. Allizarx Journeyman

Using archives I can find no proof that any of the vendor potions above level V existed before 2005 and the potions greater than level V were not vendor purchasable until even later.
  3. phattoni Augur

none are vendor purchasable for you guys
  4. Allizarx Journeyman

I found a post by another member and this illustrates the problem even if they are craftable: It looks like these were not available until Dragons of Norrath

"Because by PoP the Heal over time Distillate is craftable and that provides a better HoT than a level 65 cleric. It’s only usable ever 2 minutes, but it makes surviving the mass AEs in PoTime pretty easypeasy."
  5. Febb Augur

The last patch.

- Recipes for Golden Idols and alchemy Distillates now require Shadows of Luclin to be unlocked.

Most of those distillates have a required level to use them so they are most likely locked to whatever expansion the level cap is at.
  6. Allizarx Journeyman

Looking at the recipe I can see why they will be going for 10 plat or less in the bazaar:

1x gerti blossom from vendor for 1 gold
    1x Hemlok powder from vendor for 4 gold (labeled as a GoD item, further illustrating that these should not be available in era)
    1x nodding blue lilly that drops extremely frequently from old seb (less than 4 plat in bazaar on agnarr)
    5x small vials from vendor for 5 silver total

makes 5x level 65 cleric HoT potions that last longer than the cleric spell.

I played in era and these did not exist, they were added way later in the game and are not balanced for classic content.
  7. MaxTheLion Augur

So this is a call for a nerf thread? Just label it as "Things I want removed" next time and get it over with.
  8. Allizarx Journeyman

I just want to make Norrath ! Cheese potions are not needed.