Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protocol, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protocol Dragon Defender

Devs - Please enable the new "Relaxed true box" on all TLP servers (except Aradune) once they reach Omens of War, Dragons of Norrath or Depths of Darkhollow!

This will massively increase player retention and population size on these servers as they age out of the open world eras thus increasing your profit!

[IMG]
  2. Elabone Augur

First time ive ever agreed with Zaide.
  3. Brazy Augur

Nah, go play on Rizlona
  4. wintermute New Member

AND MY AXE
    Endacer likes this.
  5. Endacer Augur

There have been soooo many posts on these forums saying that once people reach past Omens or DoN that having a more relaxed truebox would help tremendously with population retention and health. I believe TLP servers really need this once reaching Omens.
    Gormgeous, Dre., Tornat and 7 others like this.
  6. Endacer Augur

Traditional truebox early? Fine... Relax it once we reach Omens.
    Brunlin and Rebelicious like this.
  7. Blastoff Augur

For the love of eq please make this standard...
    Gormgeous, Dre., Brunlin and 4 others like this.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

For the love of god apply this to the old TLPs also.
    Gormgeous, ForumBoss, Dre. and 4 others like this.
  9. Vitaez New Member

I could not agree more!
    Dre., Tornat and Brunlin like this.
  10. Jackuze New Member

This would be a welcomed change to not only help the guilds and groups who lose people but also folks wanting to catch up. Imagine the bag sales!
    Gormgeous and Endacer like this.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yes, this is a great move and long over due. Please make it retroactive. If you're open to changing expac release dates based on opinion then the same should apply to truebox on old servers.
  12. TLP Addict Augur

Best suggestion that's been made here for a long time.

[IMG]
  13. Barton The Mischievous

Agreed, please consider this
    Gormgeous, Tornat and Endacer like this.
  14. Sorrows New Member

Been asking for truebox to be removed at level 70 for years.

Please get rid of this nonsense on Mischief.
  15. Go Take A Nap Augur

What negative drawbacks come with allowing open box on mischief @ 70?

GO!

My world view shows after 70 raiding instance content and dungeon crawling instances for exp will be more the norm.

I wouldnt even know if a player is boxing outside of my guild and wouldnt even care what they do. Should i?
  16. Celatus Augur

its not expensive nor hard to run 6+ machines, it is a huge waste of resources. True box is meaningless its meant to pacify newbs who don't live in the reality of 72man box crews regardless of the rules. Stop punishing people who want to play 2 or 3 on the same damn comp. Although at this point im so used to doing it on 2 to 3 computers it does not matter much to me.
    Go Take A Nap likes this.
  17. RandallTheBard Journeyman

More boxed accounts doesn't mean bigger player base.
  18. Endacer Augur

It means easier for the people left on a server to be able to get things done, level, and ultimately stick around longer. Keep in mind we're talking Omens+, for the people that server hop every tlp, this wouldnt even effect them. This would help bring a little more money into the games pockets thru krono, potions, bags, at a point when servers are generally on the decline. It's a win/win for everyone.
    Tornat, randomnerdonline and Skuz like this.
  19. Magician9001 Augur

You're the reason truebox exists because people don't wanna deal with your selfish toxic behavior when your boxing 40 instead of 6.

Keep truebox the server doesn't need 100 people 40 box RMTing. The 4 that are already on the server are too many.
    Logulai, Clove and Brazy like this.
  20. Tweakfour17 Augur

Boxing 3 in OoW isn't going to hurt your server and the ones past TBS should absolutely have Truebox removed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.