Daybreak Winter Extravaganza! December 18 - 31

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxxlyy Augur

[IMG]

Join us in celebrating Daybreak this winter with these incredible offers and more. It's the Daybreak Winter Extravaganza!

Lifetime All Access Membership BACK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!!

PC players, if you play EverQuest or ANY of Daybreak's All Access games, you're in for a treat. Available for a limited time, lock in lifetime membership benefits in every All Access game with the Lifetime* All Access Membership! All Access currently includes DC Universe Online, EverQuest, EverQuest 2, and PlanetSide 2.

No more resubscribing. No more recurring payments. All the access. All the time. Plus, if you already have an active All Access membership, we will convert your unused time to Daybreak Cash when you upgrade to this lifetime offer!

The Lifetime* All Access Membership is available on PC for $299.99 USD, now through December 31, 2018, while supplies last**. Get yours today!

*For the life of the participating game(s). ** Only 6000 Lifetime All Access Memberships are available.

12 Months All Access Membership + Bonus

For those not ready for a lifetime commitment, this special 12 Months All Access Membership will still get you 12-months of membership for every All Access game - EverQuest, DC Universe Online, EverQuest 2, and PlanetSide 2 - AND bonus items.

Combined, this offer comes with over $900 USD of special bonus items from the All Access titles, with EverQuest bonus items valued at over $200 USD. Set yourself up for a great 2019 with these bonus items in EQ!

[IMG]
    • Level 85 Heroic Character
    • Golden Hero Satchel - 40 slot bag!
    • Crate of Golden Hero Armor
    This membership subscription is recurring and will be renewed as the basic 12 Months subscription after the initial year.

The 12 Months All Access Membership + Bonus is available on PC for $199.99 USD, now through December 31, 2018. Get it here!

Frostfell 2018

Finally, don't forget about this year's Frostfell celebrations, going on in-game now. For a very limited time, all racial heritage crates will be in the Marketplace for the holidays, and all the limited-time pet bundles are making an appearance too. Don't end the year without getting your Cat in a Bag, Dog in a Crate, or Gnoll in a Barrel! Learn more here!

MORE FROM DAYBREAK GAMES

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE

As an All Access title, DC Universe Online (PC) is included in the Lifetime All Access Membership and the 12 Months All Access Membership + Bonus. Console players, make sure you click through for special PlayStation 4 and Xbox One membership and marketplace offers that you will NOT want to miss.

Click here to learn more about DCUO's extravaganza and bonus items!

EVERQUEST 2

As an All Access title, EverQuest 2 is included in the Lifetime All Access Membership and the 12 Months All Access Membership + Bonus. Like EQ, EQ2 also has the yearly Frostfell event underway.

Click here to learn more about EverQuest 2's extravaganza and bonus items!

H1Z1 BATTLE ROYALE (PS4)

H1Z1 joins the celebration with a marketplace sale (ALL items 50% off!) and the new Slay Ride Crate.

Click here to learn about all of H1Z1's offers.

PLANETSIDE 2

As an All Access title, PlanetSide 2 is included in the Lifetime All Access Membership and the 12 Months All Access Membership + Bonus. Make sure to check out the Auraximas holiday event, daily sales, and a new Holiday Directive rounding out PS2's holiday cheer.

Click here to learn more about PlanetSide 2's extravaganza and bonus items!

STANDING STONE GAMES

Plus, get deep discounts and limited time offers from our partners over at Dungeons & Dragons Online® and Lord of the Rings Online™! Don’t miss out on great store savings up to 75% off, new free quests, in-game boosts, and winter festivals with frosty rewards!

Click here for DDO offers and click here for LOTRO offers.

The Daybreak Extravaganza and special offers begin at 1PM PT on December 18, 2018, and end at 11:59PM PT on December 31, 2018. Daybreak does not ensure continuous or error-free access, use or availability of any game content, feature, gameplay, or server and may change, modify, disable, suspend or remove any such content, feature, gameplay or server at its sole discretion. If you are currently an All Access Member with a 1, 3, 6, or 12 month membership, the Lifetime All Access Membership and charges will take effect immediately and the remainder of your previous membership time will promptly be granted to your account in Daybreak Cash. The 12 Months Membership + Bonus membership subscription is recurring and will be renewed as the basic 12 Months subscription after the initial year.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Dailor Augur

What happens if you get banned? Asking for a friend.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  3. So Happy Augur

Does the lifetime offer come with a guarantee EQ will be around for at least 3 more years? If so it would be well worth it.
    Hithiquen likes this.
  4. TheSlowFallFromGrace New Member

Cynic Alert:

I see this offer as a negative. One last big final money grab before a dying game dies. Sure there are other games in "All Access," but meh... It feels like a money grab, and I can ONLY imagine how much development they'll be incented to do after we have lifetime subs and can't threaten to cancel every time we get our feelings hurt.

Of course, 4000 * 299 brings in enough dollars to kick start development on a new title... which we have seen them announce recently iirc? At almost 1.2 million... it's a nice injection of cash.

lol... Despite my cynicism, I will admit that I was tempted just due to thinking about a lifetime sub, but I personally would only use it for... well... none of their current games. I even have that $199 2-year deal on one of my accounts, and I just cancelled that... I just don't see this game being worth that investment anymore.

I'm sure at least 4000 of you will be buying this... especially across all the games' populations... but this type of offer is a death-knell. They're offering it because they believe that (at only $299) it will net them more profits than continuing at $15 per month would.

Anecdotally, I would take $299 / $15 = 19.9 as the approximate number of months remaining for the game.
    Pirlo likes this.
  5. Frogmancer Augur

Any chance you'll add more lifetime subscriptions if the initial 4,000 get consumed very quickly?
    Cazmac likes this.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You lose your account, like always. Don't get banned.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Quantities are limited because in the long-term, lifetimes lose companies revenue. Also, we're bearing down on our 20th year, so... Get 'em while you can.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

Without the use of a time machine, this is impossible. Any number of things could result in EQ going away. That being said, it has been around for 20 years, so i feel like 3 more is a safe bet. That doesn't mean you get new content or new servers necessarily though.
    Gyurika Godofwar and HappyPanda like this.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The lifetime comes with the guarantee that you can play it for its lifetime.
    Frogmancer likes this.
  10. Brohg Augur

Does the lifetime sub include full "veteran" eligibility for its account? Called "entitled time" with the /played command in game
  11. Odd1 New Member

Just bought and I'm extremely satisfied. My all time favorite game. Question: Will we continue to receive the 500 monthly station cash? Also, not to be greedy but shouldn't we also receive the bonus. I mean we are spending more money. *fingers crossed*
  12. Mashef Augur

Yeesssh, really want to spring on the lifetime deal but it would be nice to hear that there is no plan to shut down after the 20th anniversary and announce it as the final year of the game or something.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I also just purchased and was shocked when I received a refund in the form of more daybreak cash for the remaining time I had already paid for on the account. That was nice that it worked as they said.

Am very disappointed that the lifetime doesn't get gold armor - I think that would be appropriate for a lifetime sub than a yearly sub.

However none of the marketplace stuff has changed yet. Wanted to spend that extra!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Frogmancer like this.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The US economy is due for another recession (predicted sometime late in 2019 according to one publication). I am not sure how well Daybreak and much of the gaming industry will weather economic shocks over the next 3 years.

I'm 30-40% for buying it, 60-70% against buying it.

In the long run, $300 is not a big deal with a job. It's just not fun to lose money.
    So Happy likes this.
  15. Evertrek Augur

Not sure why I would buy lifetime. It takes 2.5 years to break even and does not change veterans status to lifetime. No bonus reward or special reason to buy this as far as I can tell.

other mmos offer lifetime for $199 and retro active the account to all veterans rewards.
  16. Herodotus Augur

People who are forgetful?? I don't know why either.
  17. Mashef Augur

Well it only takes 20 months to break even. $14.99 rounded to $15 x 20 = $300. So there is that its really just over a year and a half. I just don't play that many months in a row and can't figure out there is some plan that the game will be around. I don't buy or play new content either.. only TLP or event servers. This is a gamble for sure and it depends on what happens for the 20th anniversary server.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Deleted by Benito.

(Thread was merged).
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You continue to receive monthly daybreak cash, yes.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is definitely no plan for that. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.