Daybreak Celebration Giveaways: April 28 - May 1 [Updated May 1]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

As part of our Daybreak celebration, we're going to be having a variety of giveaways throughout the week. We will be updating this forum thread with links to the various giveaways as they're announced. They will all begin at different times, but they will all wrap up at 5:00PM PDT on May 1, 2015.

Hats Off: A pair of Sony PIIQ headphones + a hat from a Daybreak Game - http://daybreakgames.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Daybreak-Celebration-Hats-Off

New Logo Gear: A gray Daybreak logo t-shirt, a Daybreak logo tumbler, and/or a Daybreak logo notebook - http://daybreakgames.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Daybreak-Celebration-New-Logo-Gear

Logitech Mouse: A Logitech G400S Optical Gaming Mouse - http://daybreakgames.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Daybreak-Celebration-Logitech-Mouse

H1Z1 + Landmark Packs: A code for an H1Z1 Premium pack + a code for a Landmark Explorer pack. http://daybreakgames.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Daybreak-Celebration-Landmark-H1Z1-Packs

Remember, the giveaways end at 5:00PM PDT* on Friday, May 1, 2015. Winners will be notified on or before Friday, May 8, 2015.

*Convert to local time
  2. Kravitz Augur

When will we see flash sales or any marketplace sales for that matter? Last big one was Christmas....there wasn't anything for anniversary either.
  3. Jordis Augur

I have two Daybreak all-access accounts, from the information given I should be able to enter once for each of them. How do you tell them apart? The only difference in the information that is requested is that one has my son's name on it since he installed it for me, and the other has my actual name. All the rest of the information, including the email address is the same.

Do PFF accounts also qualify for an entry?
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I would assume its one entry per email address.
  5. Ziggy Augur

It's our first giveaway of Daybreak week! Our hats are off to you -- so you can get a hat of your own! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Limit one (1) entry per account.
  6. Moonliitte New Member

I wish these were avialable to all paying customers...not just the ones in the states. Since i live in australia i guess i am counted out of this yet again /sigh
  7. Dunnit New Member

Would love to enter the giveaway but the sign up website asking for my address is not https.
  8. Inarduis New Member

i see that yet again if you arnt a yank you get nothing when are you people going to start to notice that there is more that one place other than the states people in ENGLAND play games to
  9. Mysl Augur

The sign up website asking for address, date of birth, and email address. The site is not a secure site, and the data are not encrypted.
  10. Merry Elder

Really a shame there is no Country option, Germany here. :/
    I can see that it may be a pain with customs and international shipping but if you do giveaways like this you should do it for everyone who plays and pays the games or not at all or offer things ingame or whatever else that would be easier to distribute than physical goods.
  11. sojero One hit wonder

Actually its the laws that make it where they don't generally do contests that allow for international, it becomes a lawyer nightmare to make sure they are conforming to all the laws. Just not worth the cost to the company.
    Quatr and Iila like this.
  12. Dexella Associate Producer

They aren't limited to the US. It's open to everyone.
  13. Dexella Associate Producer

Again, these are not limited to US only. From the full legal rules on Eligibility:

"Promotions are open to everyone eighteen (18) and over with an Daybreak Games account, except employees (including their immediate family members and persons living in the same household), officers, directors, and agents of Sponsor, Votigo, and Facebook, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, who are not eligible to participate in Promotions. Only the individual person who submits Promotion entry may win."
    Rhaage likes this.
  14. Dexella Associate Producer

If you win and we need additional shipping information, we will contact you via e-mail.
    Rhaage likes this.
  15. Soulsavior Elder

As Daybreak was taking over i said to myself : "Boy I hope they do some Advertising.. "

Woot ................................ Going to win me a free hat :)
  16. leaola Journeyman

I love give a ways for real world things even if I had to pay all shipping costs. I loved buying the in store collector edition to get the "free toy inside". I wish I had started playing early enough to get plastic chick from pop boxed set, I was sad when they went to download only and I could not get any more keyrings or cloth maps or the like.
  17. Dexella Associate Producer

Thanks to everyone who entered. Winners will be notified via the e-mail they provided on the entry form on or before Friday, May 8th.
    guado likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.