Darkend Sludged Girdle

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Forcallen, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Forcallen Augur

Has anyone seen this item drop yet? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=128616 ( I guess hyperlinks for text are borked atm)

With the changes to named in old world content I believe this should drop from either the Frenzied Pox Scarb (I believe this is formally just rare pox scarab with same name as trash that dropped original version) or a necrosis scarab (I believe this is formally just a rare sepsis scarab with same name as trash that also could drop the original version) but have yet to find anyone who has seen it drop in the revamped Seb for HH.
  2. Forcallen Augur

Maybe a zone wide rare or zone wide named rare?
  3. Schadenfreude Augur

Zone-wide random and a pretty damn rare drop.
    I got one from a random yard trash frog a couple of days after the zone opened but haven't seen or heard of one dropping on FV since.

Also very rare: Darkened Brell's Keg Popper.
  4. Endless Augur

Literally was reading this thread, killed "a leprous scarab" and had it drop this belt.
  5. baider Elder

got mine from bartender area, dont remember which mob.
  6. Cleaver Augur

I got 2 from commander/brogg area.
  7. Tucoh Augur

Any new information about what drops the Darkened Sludged Girdle? I've been farming all the scarabs in the east wing (and the three near the seb guardian when it's free) Seems like the general consensus is that it only drops from scarabs, but Schaedenfreude is saying it dropped from frogs.
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

I got one from a non-named scarab in Brogg room for my warrior early on when HH went live. I like it, procs a helluva lot.

I will have to check, but I think I may be the only person in my guild to have one, and we have had folks camp in there quite often over the past month.
  9. Gialana Augur

Allakhazam lists it dropping from "a leprous scarab." EQResources lists "a leprous scarab," in the named spawn overview map near the Brogg room. Just before leaving Sebilis last night, my group got the scarab to spawn where it's listed on EQR. But it didn't drop anything. That's all I have to add since I haven't seen this belt, but it does make me think it's a zone rare.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

I believe that is the name of the scarab I got mine off of. It was the one that spawns in the blood water under the bridge to Brogg.
  11. Corak Elder

Mine dropped off the leprous scarab in Brogg's room. Others in OOC were reporting getting drops off the two leprous scarabs that flank the entrance hall leading to the disco 1 area.
  12. Tucoh Augur

Anyone get a drop off anything but a leprous scarab? If so how long ago was it?

Been camping the three leprous spawns at disco in four picks all weekend, no luck thus far.
  13. Weebaaa Augur

I got mine last Saturday from the Leprous Scarab that flanks the entrance hall to the disco area (2 spawn) on my eighth kill.
    I'm sorry.
  14. Schadenfreude Augur

Looks like my info was bad. I was able to find the belt dropping in my logs but not from which mob of that particular two pull (scarab + shaman frog). That said I do remember I was camping the tunnel leading to the Disco area so a leprous scarab would appear to be the correct source.
    Tucoz likes this.
  15. Weebaaa Augur

Is this BB/AB Schedenfreude?
  16. Schadenfreude Augur

Sure is.
  17. Tucoh Augur

Got one to drop. 191 kills total.

I don't know how typical that is, but it's a pretty terrible camp even if you do what I did and camp the three disco leprous scarabs in 3-4 picks.
  18. Wyvern Lorekeeper

It took about 35-45 hours over a week or so killing bugs in front of disco to get my belt just now - I got 2 of the rare masks in that time. I would say 1000+ bugs at least to get belt.
  19. Qbert Gallifreyan

The one I got was from one of the walkers that paths in the hallways just north of repairer/Froggy, etc., area. The walkers are sometimes bugs, sometimes golems, sometimes frogs. It was a scarab that dropped it but the scarab doesn't pop every cycle there. Gave it to a friend's alt though. I don't care much for that camp though since it never drops the glowing gear (guessing due to named level being below 105?). We happened to be there for a couple of slow hammers.
  20. Sindael New Member

Got one yesterday, it dropped from the leprous scarab in Broggs blood pit behind library. Had a couple regular pox scarab spawns instead of the leprous, while farming the area.