Christmas Marketplace items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phancy, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Phancy Elder

It would be nice if these were available soon, so I can finish decorating before the expansion release.
  2. Phancy Elder

Can not decorate any more until I see what comes out for the holidays.

101 Market Heights
    Crimson Tempest II
    Drinal

My screenshot program is not working for links (.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well they did not have the cats in bags in marketplace which is usually a halloween thing so we might not get any xmas stuff. There are some trees from loyalty merchant.
  4. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Please update this. Phancy has the best houses in the game!
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Candy cane weapon ornaments, plz
  6. Phancy Elder

Well the house posted above is as decorated as I can go without any new (old recycled) marketplace items. Thanksgiving stuff just came out this week so we shall see when they finally get frostfell to the store.
  7. kizant Augur

I'd like an Arachnopobia Nimbus for this christmas.
  8. menown Augur

All I want for Christmas is to make Kizant happy!
    kizant likes this.
  9. Vlad Diszno Augur

I think I killed your rat and couldn’t resuscitate it without it possibly wandering off. Sorry, hope you don’t mind too much.

Which is my roundabout way of saying- May want to turn off item interaction for mere visitors.
    But only if you desire to keep the pets where you placed them.

Would be nice if one could toggle pet interaction separately from general item interaction.
    That way pets could not be manipulated by visitors, yet visitors could still use stuff like trampolines and paintings that port. Though I never tried someone else’s such painting in their house to verify thati it would work. I just assumed it would, despite being taught by educational telly to never -u-me.
  10. Renotaki Elder

I'd like to echo this sentiment. I was heartbroken that I could not pick one up on Halloween either.
  11. Phancy Elder

The rat is not dead he is just taking a nap. Yes the portals work for other people.
  12. Phancy Elder

It was very annoying today to log in to a frostfell motif and no Christmas items in Marketplace.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I would like the jester pet wand for Christmas please. :)
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Frostfell...it's the most wonderful time of the year. Hopefully we get new quests as well!
  15. Zamiam Augur

what is this jester pet wand you speak of ..
  16. WorriedinNorrath Elder

So is there no Christmas marketplace stuff this year? I was kind of wanting to buy a holiday braxi.
  17. Zamiam Augur

well if you look in marketplace now you'll see the thanksgiving stuff is still going for another 2 or 3 days .. so my guess is they will start when those finish or possibly not untill the 10th ? but your guess is as good as mine ..