Changes to Weapon Stance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elthorien, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Elthorien Elder

The changes to weapon stance create some major issues in game
    with these changes one major factor appears to be over looked
    a complete and total review of all the 2h weapons that have agro increasing effects
  2. fransisco Augur

?
    They give more agro. Whats the issue? They function as stated.
  3. Israfel Elder

Aren't most tank 2-handers from pre-85 content? You shouldn't even have the stance AAs then...

I could be wrong.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Knights still get dedicated 2h weapons. Warriors use the generic dps class ones.
  5. Maedhros High King

Scar is about the least generic weapon Ive ever seen.
  6. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Hmm...
    How so?

Because it's not PAL,SHD,RNG,BER useable? (it is...)
    Because it doesn't have "spell damage, clairvoiyance, Heal amount" on it? (it does...)
    Or simply because of the proc? (Vampiric consumption vs. Strike of Disease on Blight forger)

It's certainly a nice to have (at least prior to the nerf), but it's in no way less generic since any 2h we got since what? PoP?
  7. Maedhros High King

8. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Come on, be precise now...
    What makes this weapon less "generic" to you than any others?
    The looks now or what? WTF?
  9. fransisco Augur

10. Ogre Warlord New Member

First of: there doesnt need to be an aggro proc on a 2h weapon for it to not be a tank weapons for warriors. Warriors have other ways to get aggro than the procs, and it has been this way for along time.
    I would say that this weapon sure would be considered one. 12k rune, that should be perhaps 24k hate ae proc ? If that is not an aggro proc- you tell me what is!
    .https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=146321
  11. fransisco Augur

all that aside, is there any need to?
    If a tank class is using a 2h weapon with a rune proc, but they are not tanking, it shouldn't be hard for the group's tank to hold agro over a weapon proc.