Can You Fool the God of Mischief?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Bristlebane has it set in his mind to pull off one of his most ambitious pranks to date. Will you help him out? Or will the joke be on you?

It’s time for another Bristlebane celebration! The Emissary of Bristlebane in the Plane of Knowledge isn’t feeling your prankster spirit. You may need to warm him up with a spectacular prank before he’s ready to include you in what comes next.

For a limited time, players can play through classic Bristlebane celebration quests such as “A Fool’s Errand,” “This Ain’t Right,” and “Let’s Have Some Fun!” If you missed picking up a Hobby Horse or Mini Jokester during previous Bristlebane celebrations, you’re in luck because they’re back this year! This year’s Bristlebane celebration starts on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 and will continue until Wednesday, April 23, 2014.

[IMG]

Mini Jokester is a Bristlebane celebration-themed house item that should remind you of your fun with Bobo Gleemaker.

[IMG]

Hobby Horse includes coconuts for realistic horse riding sounds!

How will you start your Bristlebane celebration in game?
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No new quest ?
  3. leaola Journeyman

im mad my hobby horse now moves. please fix it!
  4. Xenophon Luclin Server

The revamped Hobby Horse will help to depopulate those hideous Jungle Raptors. It also seems to receive the "fastest mount speed" flag.
  5. Chandrok Augur

Bristlebane has teased you enough with a mobile Hobby Horse. It will return to being immobile in the next update.
    Yinla and Tarvas like this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea people look so silly riding those jungle raptor mounts. Always look like there gonna fall and everytime I see someone riding those silly things I look away and shake my head.

Andarriel
  7. Chartrusejello Journeyman

Since this wasn't mentioned, RoF is required to request tasks.
  8. Feradach Augur

Dang. I knew having a +HP mount that stacked with Pact of the Wolf was too good to be true.
  9. Maliki New Member

Are the three quests listed in the original post the only Bristlebane celebration-related quests available? Is there a list somewhere if there are more?
  10. Fendy Augur

Those were the only 3 I found.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Would be nice to have all these on achievements, I don't understand why some are and some aren't.
  12. Fendy Augur

They haven't come up with any achievements for PoW yet either. Not even a traveler for discovering the zone.
  13. Riou EQResource

There are achievements, they were on Beta. No idea why they didn't go live though