Bonus XP, Rare Spawns & Lockout Reduction: Nov 11 - Nov 16

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Hail Norrathians!

There's more FALL FRENZY happening! Starting now, and running through Monday, November 16 (11:59PM PST), you'll get
    • 50% Bonus XP!
    • Bonus Rare Spawns
    • Lockout Reductions
    Don't forget, our Fall Frenzy events are leading up to The Broken Mirror. Have you pre-ordered your copy yet?

*As with previous Fall Frenzy events, this bonus will not apply on any Time-Locked Progression Servers.
    Tarvas and XegonyGerrun like this.
  2. chronicler Augur

The description is different from the information it gives in game.

There is say: Lockout, faction & spawns

So you might wanna correct the text of the one thats wrong....
  3. Jazfer Journeyman

whats the name spawn increase %?
  4. Aoth_Onya New Member

So, which is it? Increase exp, rares spawn and reduced lockouts. Or, reduced lockouts, rares, and faction?
  5. chronicler Augur

Increase exp, rares spawn and reduced lockouts

So far i seen more xp, and no increase in faction, so would say the one roshen posted.
  6. Aoth_Onya New Member

Thanks! If it was an increase in faction, I would be in PoWar lol.
  7. Elizor New Member

Commence complaints about TLP servers being screwed over again in 3, 2, 1....
  8. Kiillz Augur

lol ive not seen a increase in spawns , but thats none of my business
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

The post I have above is correct.

I've spoken with the team and they're working on getting the in-game alert fixed up to avoid additional confusion.
  10. CrestWolf New Member

so many complaints ! lol
  11. Viper1 Augur

You must be new here

Eq players will complaint about literally anything
  12. Kjata New Member

How dare they even think about complaining! I mean they are the only Pay to play servers why should they get anything that would actually help them? Live servers mainly consist of f2p & dead servers with maxed char's & aa unless your making another alt out of boredom which dont even need xp bonus because live servers are already insanely high on xp gains per kill.SO YA SUCK IT TLP SERVERS that keep EQ alive for all them f2p bums on live SUCK IT!
  13. Risiko Augur

Just like how the Broken Mirror expansion does NOTHING for the PAYING CUSTOMERS on the TLP servers, so does this Fall Frenzy event.

Why is it the only servers in this game that REQUIRE some form of monthly payment (Subscription or Krono) are the servers that get neglected the most when it comes to events and expansions?

And, no. A $39 bag for buying the expansion is NOT a good thing. That was a horrible pathetic joke on your part I hope.

Would it honestly hurt you that much to include the TLP servers in some bonus experience or hell create a mini expansion to go along with the Broken Mirror for in era TLP servers.

Take the zones as is in Broken Mirror, and lower the mobs down to Kunark level. Toss in loot tables from Kunark era mobs, and a couple NEW best in slot items from a couple of the big rares in that expansion.
    1. The artwork is already done
    2. The zones are already made
    3. The mobs are already created
    4. The scripts are already in place
    5. We're talking about modifying: Mob stats and loot tables.
    THEN... I would pay the $39 for Broken Mirror.
    Geroblue and Limit like this.
  14. Warpeace Augur

Why would you think any of those would until you reach the right expansion for them to unlock?
  15. Warpeace Augur

How much were these reduced and are some exempt? Just ran a mission and it didn't do much, looked like a 15 minute reduction on a 6 hour timer?
  16. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I suggest you think a bit more deeply on the subject since you are on a TLP server.
  17. blahblah Journeyman

Thank you!
  18. Lilura Augur

Probably won't be able to get within 20 feet of Gribble now. :D
  19. mystic37 Journeyman

Yikes! You really need to get over yourself.

Live servers.... we pay our own way... I just choose not to play on TLP but I also pay for 6 gold accounts on my "live server" and have been since 1999.

News flash for you...... you pay the monthly sub... you choose to play your way... regardless of what server you "Choose" to play on.

See? It is really just that simple....

For some reason you think you are entitled to live server action when you are choosing to play OLD SCHOOL Everquest.

When I played in 1999.... there was not free experience days.... 36 slot bags or anything remotely like what we have now.

Now if you do not like the restrictions being put on restricted play servers....do what the rest of us Gold paying members do.... play on live....

I am running out of cheese with all the whine that is dished out by the TLP server players...
    Ryndarin likes this.
  20. mystic37 Journeyman

TLP will not see the broken Mirror expansion for awhile.....You chose to play that way... but Daybreak is not restricting your play on any other server...

Not really sure what you are complaining about when you chose to play on a restricted type of server??

/boggle