Belle of the Ball

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lily, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Lily Augur

I'm trying to capture the rabbits in Morell's Castle with the marshmallow goo, but nothing happens when I click the goo. I tried once the rabbit got below 20%, then tried 15%, finally below 10%. I don't even see any indication that I'm casting.

I haven't played in awhile, and I know a lot of changes have been made, so does anyone know what I'm missing? I tried clicking the item from inventory, and from a hotkey.
  2. svann Augur

Usually these things give some kind of feedback message when you do it wrong. Check your chat windows.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just did this yesterday. Make sure your clicking the named rabbits. I found it easiest to clear out the other mobs nearby so you have just the named ones there. I clicked from inventory and the first one worked at 20% but the other two it did not happen till I thought they would die instead. But it finally did work - I think is was much lower than 20% - there seems to be a lag going on when it works.

Don't forget that you don't turn in the goo yet but after that to go to Cresent Reach and click the goo on 25 rabbits to get the wand. I thought I failed that but after 4 tries I got it. It will allow you to retry as often as you need and it seems to get easier. Then back and turn in the goo.
  4. Lily Augur

I did clear everything out but the named. I also didn't see anything in chat window, but I'll double check when I go back.

Thanks
  5. Lily Augur

I logged out and back, and now it sems ok. On the first one, anyway.