Arena of Chance Hunter

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bjpotratz, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Bjpotratz New Member

Has anyone successfully completed Arena of Chance Hunter in Rujark LDoN? I've completed about 250 missions and have been stuck on Bloodied Harrower for a while now. Not all of the missions were Arena of Chance, but a lot of them were (I didn't keep count). If other people have gotten this guy then I'll just keep at it.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Keep trying.
  3. Bjpotratz New Member

I figured as much. Just thought I'd ask before I spend any more time on it.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

I know the feeling.
  5. Uuvin Augur

Yes, I did finally complete LDoN hunter. I am down to needing just 4 names in Jaggedpine ( and I don't know any pattern there, it is just a slaughterfest). I started doing LDoN hunter with a 374 : 1 record. I completed it with 892:1 record. Took 518 missions to get all the names for me. With 374 wins I had just done barely the minimum to max the adventure stone. My initial Rujarkian wins were around 75. I now have 287 wins in that theme. It took over 210 to get all the hunters there. I checked my parser and there were 60 times I entered the arena of chance. considering there are 10 Rujarkian zones, 60/210 = 28.5% of my missions were dedicated to trying to get Arena of Chance names. Also, I know that Bloodied Harrier was my last name as well. Orbital101 LDoN Layout Demystified post (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ldon-layout-demystified.242832/) is what I used in order to specifically tilt my missions towards Arena of Chance. Only taking other missions so I could get more AoC ones.