Amtrak Railway caps AHR

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ahze, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Ahze Elder

2. Silinius Augur

Good job guys. You brought it when it counted. Props to the team there for pulling it together and making it happen in light of recent "drama".
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]

Grats guys, proud of you!

-Satoshi/Dima
    Tymeless, Vmas_EQ, Thraka and 2 others like this.
  4. Sturmx Lorekeeper

5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Grats!

[IMG]

Had some decent play completely trashed by real bad play.
  6. ThenaEQ Augur

7. Punchu Augur

8. AgentofChange Augur

Congrats, Selo has been defeated. See you all on Mangler.
  9. Cildar Journeyman

Congratulations! As a part of the defeated team, I can honestly say I am impressed. Your strategy was excellent and you guys worked your butts off. Most fun week of gaming I have ever had and without your insane drive it would have been half the fun. It's a well deserved win and you guys should be a pack of proud nerds! See yah in PoP.
    EverQuesterBro likes this.
  10. Ishbu Augur

Congrats. This race was more interesting than anything EQ wise has been in quite some time.

Obviously still early but my initial impressions are that a luclin or even velious launch is a very good point to make more use of the world and leveling zones but the month lockout makes Selos appear to be a non stop grind. Will be curious what pop into GoD looks like
  11. Meridian Augur

12. Vmas_EQ New Member

Thank you Dima
  13. millaa Journeyman

14. millaa Journeyman

15. Rotlust Augur

Yeah, that month long BS is going to exhaust even the most hardcore and effectively kill selo. Starting in luclin is amazing, however. I hope they make a reasonable lock out server in the future that starts in luclin.
    Ishbu likes this.
  16. yerm Augur

I don't think I can ever go back to a classic only start now.
    Iyacc, code-zero, Rajaah and 2 others like this.
  17. DeseanJackson Augur

It only will burn out those who want to race every expansion to completion.
  18. Taladir Augur

Congrats, Amtrak! The race was intense and your execution was strong. Well played.
  19. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Man, thats great. Best news I heard all my life. Where were you when you heard that they beat luclin! You will always remember, as shall I.