AB issues

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Propell, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Propell New Member

Hi
    So what do we get as compensation for paying to play a - laggy server as AB is atm?

-ø-
    Propell
  2. baider Elder

Thanks again daybreak, today was my only day this whole week I would get to raid, so I canceled plans with my family, woke up super early on my day off, and had to cut my workout short, just to get here and find out yall took the servers down right at the exact time all the guilds start to raid.

you truly are pieces of
    Thancra likes this.
  3. Thancra Loladin

You shouldn't cancel stuff for AB things currently. The server will not last.
  4. baider Elder

well when you have 2 months of dkp saved up and have not bought anything in that time and only have one day to raid a week.....
  5. eliandra Elder

down sunday during raid ... fix or merge but do something good this time !!! server more instable since last patch(you said server will be better .. a little but better .... it s worst ... )
  6. Zhaunil_AB Augur

To be fair, they said "Some fixes will be included in the next update" - not promise that we'd see any difference for the better.
    Later to be corrected themselves to some extent by saying "that fixes will be rolling out within the next update and in future updates".

The important sentence is
    "I have not stated that the server should be improved at this very moment, rather that we have plans for it to be fixed in the future and are currently in the process making progress to get to that point."

This was posted August 14th, so even before the latest patch you refer to.
    So the misconception about a promise made and your expectations are not based on anything tangible.

That being said, you are ABSOLUTELY right with asking for them to "do something good this time !!!".
    The state we're having NOW is unacceptable!

If only they'd realize that a one-way transfer is NOT a viable option at all in this situation....
  7. eliandra Elder

zhaunil , with now characters strip and lag even when no raid on ... they clearly did something last patch :)
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

My guess:
    The fix requires them to update many components of the game. Last patch updated one of the components. The updated component is designed to work well together with the other components, when they have also been updated.
    Having the updated component "work well" with the current version of the game was not a priority, and thats why we have the horrible mess with today's version. :oops:

It is not the most elegant way of rolling out incremental fixes, but it might be the easiest one...
    Personally I hope they roll out the next hotfix very soon, in the faint hope that it might improve a little again.

Playing on AB in its current state is seriously no fun!!