25% OFF Services/General. Ends Sat, Dec 19 @ 11:59PM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

15 Days of Holiday Cheer continues with discounts on everything in the Services/General category.

[IMG]

Everything in this category is 25% OFF until 11:59PM (midnight) PST* on Saturday, December 19, 2015. Character slots, Transmogrification Scrolls, and MORE!

What are you most excited about picking up from the Services category during this sale?

--

Note that this discount is in addition to the discount that All Access members get for being members. Not a member? Learn more about All Access and the perks of membership here.

Remember to keep checking back throughout the holidays, as 15 Days of Holiday Cheer will continue!

What's the next marketplace promotion? Look for 50% OFF mounts starting at 12:01AM (midnight) PST* on Sunday, December 20, and running through 11:59PM PST* on Monday, December 21, 2015.

*Convert to your local time
  2. Lynnia Augur

The illusion keyring slots are under services>slots, not services>general and are thus not on sale.
    Elizabeta likes this.
  3. lockjaws Augur

Well, I was interested in picking up Hero's Forge armor set to decrease the horrendous price of it, but....
    One more thing the TLP servers won't be able to partake in. ;)
  4. Inga Elder

Character Slot is also slots category and not 25% off.
    Is there Services/Slots Sale on another day?
  5. Moravia Journeyman

Can we transfer between accounts for Ragefire yet? Still waiting to activate my 3rd account All Access if I can tx my shammie...