25% OFF Hero's Forge Armor. Ends Thurs, Dec 17 @ 11:59PM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

15 Days of Holiday Cheer continues with discounts on Hero's Forge Armor sets (excluding the new holiday sets added for Frostfell).

These armor sets are 25% OFF until 11:59PM (midnight) PST* on Thursday, December 17, 2015.

[IMG]

Which set(s) of Hero's Forge will you pick up during this sale?

[IMG]

Note that this discount is in addition to the discount that All Access members get for being members. Not a member? Learn more about All Access and the perks of membership here.

Remember to keep checking back throughout the holidays, as 15 Days of Holiday Cheer will continue!

What's the next promotion? Look for 25% OFF the Services/General category starting at 12:01AM (midnight) on Friday, December 18, and running through 11:59PM PST on Sunday, December 20, 2015.

*Convert to your local time
  2. SelahEQ New Member

Awesome! I have been waiting for a Hero's Forge sale. Unfortunately when I tried buying this on my toon, both under services and by clicking the "Buy now" icon on the Slot 21, and it only showed a 10% discount.
  3. SelahEQ New Member

Never mind, I just realized the sale is on the armor sets, not the Hero's Forge armor feature!