Anniversary Tower Door 4 is unlocked!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    What could be behind the door this time?

As you close door three behind you and begin to cleanse your armor and your mind of the horrors you found behind it, you hear the familiar “click” of the next door unlocking. What could possibly be worse than what you’ve just endured? As you turn the key in the lock and push open the door, your breath catches. You are hit by a wall of cold air, and you realize that you might need to put some more clothing layers on before venturing inside.

Follow the shinies to find your way to the key to open the door. If you have not slain what lives behind the first three doors, you will still be able to dispatch them as well. Previously unlocked doors and Heroic Adventures will be up all year! Venture carefully and watch your step!

Remember to seek out Miacallie Herlsas while you're in the tower to see what wares are available for your timeless tokens.

Learn more about the Anniversary Tower here.

Be sure to follow us on social media: X, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
  2. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

begin to cleanse your armor and your mind of the horrors you found behind it, What could possibly be worse than what you’ve just endured?

Have I been going to the wrong tower throughout this year. Where is the no brain dead tower at
  3. Iven the Lunatic

No new collection set, and why does the new tower tier does get unlocked in the middle of the month and not at the start and being synchronized with the collectibles ? It would be way less puzzling if everything would be just released on the first day of a month.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

well this is for April - so don't think we were to get the next new collectables till May. (I had them mixed up too)

April:
    Broken Key of Frost
    Oasis of Frost
    Collection: Estate of Unrest
  5. Herf Augur

Because the tower unlocks are apparently locked to the monthly patch, which happens in the middle of the month.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Brickhaus Augur

Pssst ... probably because they haven't finished the "mission" yet ... but shhh, don't tell anyone else.

It's pretty clear the tower isn't done atm. I'm sure it's outlined (heck, EQ Resource has the full list that will be coming) but it's still being actively worked on in some fashion.

As for why they didn't sync the collects and the missions better ... man, I'm still trying to understand some decisions made 25 years ago, much less a month ago.
    OldTimeEQ1 and Nennius like this.
  7. Ybidzian New Member

Having completed the last one in Faydwer, with the enslaved miners and the large orc, and beaten the final fight back at the tower, it was a bit of a pain to pick up the lvl 4 blue crystal and see that I had to get the "Key of Bitting" again, as dictated by the new Key of Frost. Love the keys of Bitting, when will they learn to spell. So I was willing to do that, went back to Faydwer, and of course the orc slaver isn't spawning anymore, so I couldn't re-get the Key of Bitting. Sigh. Off the Everfrost to see if it will yield a
    anything useful.
  8. Iven the Lunatic

The tower was fine until tier 2 got released, then things got puzzling and to difficult with all those raid mechanics. I do already remember the Year of Darkpaw as a messed up event where the players are just getting spamed with petamorph pet illusion clickies and other crap that is only there to sell more bags and familiar key rings.

Within all that anniversary and easter muddle, the devs now even added another new event: Rathe Day. How stupid is that ?! It is now possible that seven events will be going on at the same period. Not all at once, but very close. Five are overlapping at the same time. Instead some events should had been moved to earlier months to thin out the anniversary chaos pile. Rathe Day would had been a good event for late summer or harvest but there are already way to many events happening over the year and there is no end in sight. It is 24/7/12/365 silly stuff going on. Tempest Festival inc soon ! :rolleyes:

March / April:
    1. Brew Day
    2. Stomples Day
    3. Bristlebane Day
    4. Anniversary Modern
    5. Anniversary Legacy
    6. Year of Darkpaw
    7. Rathe Day
    Followed without a break and partially overlapping by Tempest Festival at may, the first.

2023 calendar:
    [IMG]
  9. Knifen Augur

I think its just hidden in there and not shown until after patch. Cause I did the entire key of frost quest the morning before servers went down. Granted not all the scripts worked right and the mission itself after clicking the key was just the open room.
  10. Knifen Augur

Need to start alternating years with some of these. 1-7 (from your list) doesn't replay next year and all new ones can be put in.
  11. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Maybe do Odd/Even anniversaries at a time, so there is something for every level range.
    Knifen likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Most of it is repeat content so doesn't really matter.