Night of Shadows Now Live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]Time to find out if the rumors are true.

Beta has come and gone, and it’s now time for Night of Shadows to go live!

With a sudden rumble and roar, Norrath and Luclin are on the verge of absolute, explosive chaos. Rumors of an imprisoned Great Spirit have begun to spread. Meanwhile, as other factions reclaim their territories further enraging their counterparts, one particular clan is on the verge of outright panic. With Shadow Haven in ruins, Shar Vhal in complete turmoil, and the recent earthquake that opened a pass in Firefall, things are looking dire and bleak. Everything is putting the entire world at risk, and the call for heroes and heroines to step up is imminent.

According to shadowy voices, the key to surviving the unfolding events will be you. But how will any meddling in the affairs of the Great Spirits prevent all-out war? What happened to all the animal spirits that were sent to Luclin and how does that affect what is about to go down?

Night of Shadows features:
    • Explore Norrath and Luclin like never before in all new zones.
    • Challenge your skills and might in all new raids.
    • Earn exciting rewards through new missions.
    • Earn even more rewards through new quests.
    • Like to collect shinies? We’ve got those too.
    • Introducing the Tradeskill Depot!
    Will you and your fellow adventurers be able to muster the courage and strength to overcome the impending chaos?

Download your copy of Night of Shadows today! And if you’d like to save 10% and enjoy additional, incredible benefits, become an All Access member too.

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Skuz and CrazyLarth like this.
  2. Salvatoria New Member

Does the $39 version if the NoS come with the tradeskill depot and how long after order does it take to be usable?
  3. Jedis Arch Mage

It does and it's usable immediately after purchase. You may need to log out completely and back in for the feature to work.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Yes, I bought it recently just so I could go to the zones. And that is all you get for $39. The zones and the depot.
  5. Bummak Journeyman

I purchased the Collector's Edition of NoS, partly for the extra items, like the "Contract of the Fungal Fiend". However, when I go to PoK to purchase the Mercenary, the Liaison isn't there. Not on "Find" or where the other Special Mercenary Liaison's are. What gives?
  6. Brickhaus Augur

I believe that this is affected by the issue with the Extra Life merc reward. We'll see if the Test patch today has a note that it has been reintroduced.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Which server?
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They pulled that NPC on all servers cause of the issue mentioned above and is mentioned in test patch notes

Changed the Contract of the Ancient Shissar to Contract of the Painted Sporali. The associated mercenary changed as well.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Changed the Contract of the Ancient Shissar to Contract of the Painted Sporali. The associated mercenary changed as well.

Ahhh. Maybe contract of the ancient shissar is coming next expac.
    :)
    Yinla likes this.