Vaniki and Yelinak Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barton The Mischievous

Unless there is a major change these will be just like the Rogue Bags- ""claimable on any server! (Lore)"
    Tauriel likes this.
  2. Toshian New Member

What time do the servers open?

EDIT - Nevermind I see it is 12pm Pacific.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Burrito Steve New Member

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen a time in the release or the in game calendar. Could DBG confirm the launch time please?
  4. Siludin New Member

I'm about to blow you're mind: I made a forum account just to make the comment.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I am sure I have seen this exact same post a few hundred times already, with different names, can't quite put my finger on why though.
  6. Accendo Guest

As Vaniki and Yelinak are about to open, please know that UChat may not be available. We're aware of the issue and are working as fast as possible to resolve it.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

It's going great so far!
    [IMG]
  8. Vardia New Member

yeah .. and the queue of 1 minute sadly isnt right.. now 15 mins later it sais 12m
  9. Shamewow New Member

Been in a 2 minute que for almost 15 minutes. I don't mind waiting just be honest about wait times!
  10. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

The queue can only make estimates based on how often people log out. If no one's logging out, then the queue will continue to increase.

It is frustrating, but there isn't any way to make an "honest" wait time when everyone is logging in and no one is logging out.
  11. Shamewow New Member

So do I leave the box up with the que time or do I click OK then go cut the grass?
  12. Vardia New Member

since when is there a max amount of players per server ?
  13. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

You can click okay and you remain in the queue. Don't close out the client though.
  14. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Since every single time they've launched a new server.
  15. Vardia New Member

and if i click "Play" again the queue gets reset ?
  16. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

No, it'll just give you a new popup with a current wait time, but it does tell you you're still in the queue.
  17. Vardia New Member

ahh sorry has been many years since i was playing.. dont recall it from before.. but then that was quite some time ago. 9pm .. well at least they didnt open it at midnight
  18. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I clicked Play Everquest immediately at 3:00 and it wouldn't even give me a queue spot until 3:04 and I've been sitting here ever since, but I didn't really think I'd get in right away so I'm gonna do some stuff around the house and see what happens.
  19. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

to be honest, there's not much to do if you get in with the first rush anyway because there are so many people around trying to do the same thing you are
  20. Shamewow New Member

Was Mischief and Thornblade launch like this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.