Test Update 03/16/22 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 15, 2022.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Apologies if this is known, I searched and didn't find anything. The quest step in Wanderlust Guild: Far Afield that you get from Wanderer Gimlek in Blightfire Moors doesn't update the Mucktail Mines step. I submitted a bug report in-game and have tried relogging, dropping the quest and restarting it, and also rolling a new character and starting the quest fresh, but to no avail.

Not the hugest of issues, especially on Test, but it does prevent one from completing an Achievement.

E: Sorry, meant to add the other three steps (Wizard and Druid Ports and the Blightfire Bog) do update.
  3. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

It appears a quest in Gorukar Mesa - These Biscuits are Awfully Hard (from NPC Sorin) - also does not update the first step: "Explore the Gnoll mining camp in the Moors". Bug report submitted for this in game as well, but I thought it was interesting these two quests both fail to update at the same trigger.

This quest also is part of the Hero's Journey set of achievements and prevents a number of them from being completed.
  4. ThatGuyAgain New Member

I can confirm both issues as described above. Going back to tidy up some Hero's Journey quests and ran into both problems, exactly as described.
  5. Paladin Augur

Oops, wrong thread. Moved to correct one. Sorry