Memorial Day Bonus Weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Hail, Norrathians!

This upcoming Memorial Day in the United States is a time for us to remember that many of our players – from all across the globe – have loved ones and friends who have served their countries and given the ultimate sacrifice. We are a fantasy game thoroughly not set in this real world, but we are also a community of real friendships that extend well beyond Norrath.

We wanted to take a moment to remember, pay tribute, and offer an opportunity for all of us to come together this weekend.

This weekend, we will commemorate Memorial Day with in-game bonuses. Take advantage of these bonuses on all servers (including Mischief and Thornblade):
    • +50% Experience
    • +50% Faction
    • +50% Rares
    We will also unvault some items on the Marketplace and increase the Membership Marketplace discount to 20% (up from the standard 10%). We wish you all a safe and happy weekend.

The bonus weekend will begin at 12 AM PT on Friday, May 28, 2021, and will end at 11 PM PT on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
    Aiona, Fuelforfire, minimind and 10 others like this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Hi Mepps.

Will the unvaulted items included Guardian Wolf Whistle (and other Metamorphs/Polymorphs) or old crates?
    zylle likes this.
  3. Herf Augur

4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Fortuitous timing!
  5. Kal Zakkath New Member

Will have 20 % disccount on expansions too?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is only one expansion and it is the current one. They usually offer a sale on the current expansion later in the year when the new expansion is about to be released.

However the collectors edition bundles do usually get the additional discount.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, the member discount is for marketplace items purchased with digital currency.
  8. Abbydog Journeyman

9. FrozenWater Augur

That would be cool.

Will there be a list of items made available?
  10. Duckforceone Lord of the Ducks

please include lots and lots of illusions for players and familiars.. i need variety... :D

listen, i want to spend cash... :D
    Bloodfrost and BreakmanDX like this.
  11. Hymay New Member

Should the 20% discount be working on the Successful Shenanigan Bundle? It currently does not appear to be.
  12. Basak Augur

The discount is on goods purchased with station cash, those bundles are not currently sold for station cash.
  13. Bobokin Augur

Armor sets for $199.00 and $99.00? Really? You think we have that kind of cash?

No thanks.
  14. Riou EQResource

I believe that was the cost of how much you would have to refer a friend yourself to get them when they existed that way
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Disapointed to see they didn't pull some pet illusions or player illusions from the vault, still a few I'm missing.

Really thought they would have pulled out the jester pet illusion with mischief just launching.
  16. Bobokin Augur

As I recall, at least one came in a package with all access membership and some other goodies. In any case, posting them for these amounts are outrageous. It is insulting to the player base of Everquest.
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Golden Armor were part of RAF and given out to the person for recruiting 20 friends. It worked off credits so if you recruited more you could buy more golden hero's forge for 1 credit. You also had to spend 10 dollars in the station store. Ie...$200.00

Then RAF got discontinued (twice) but there was a large demand for the Golden Armor so they put it in the marketplace - usually around anniversary time.

So the price is the same as it always was.

I have seen at least 3 players get the /ach while sitting in lobby the last few days. So it does sell.
  18. Sindace Elder

All the card packs back up for sale...none of the old heritage crates or store bought illusions. Would've much rather seen that flipped. Been itching for the illusions to cycle in store, but that hasn't happened in years.
    Bobokin likes this.
  19. Bobokin Augur

Golden armor was part of a pack that could be purchased at around the same time as the lifetime sub.
  20. Bobokin Augur

Agreed. Old heritage crates and birds ....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.