Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 21, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

We're going to unlock the servers at Noon (12 PM PDT) this coming Wednesday May 27, 2020.

Also you only have a few days left for the current packs that are on the marketplace, they will be coming down on 5/27 as well at 9 AM and will be replaced with new offerings. So get them while the get'in's good.

These are coming down:
    EverQuest Celebration Pack
    EverQuest Celebration Bundle

This will remain up:
    House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival

The top two will be replaced with new bundles.
  2. Tucoh Augur

[IMG]
    Soulbash, Kobra, Dailor and 2 others like this.
  3. martanio New Member

Thanks for the news.
  4. KrugganEQ New Member

Hmm... to pack now or to pack later... that is the question.
  5. SOLARAXUS New Member

Which packs? The anniversary packs??
  6. Trinost Journeyman

wait if I buy the pack do I have to use it or can i save it for my chars on Aradune and use the new packs on Aradune also?
  7. SOLARAXUS New Member

I mean if you buy them you choose who and when to hit /claim....
  8. Trinost Journeyman

cool. Now we just need to know which packs are actually being removed aka your question
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

Correct.
  10. Trinost Journeyman

Question

(appears in-game as Twentieth Anniversary Starter Pack + New Player Starter Pack)

Is this everything you get in the $19 pack plus the stuff in the celebration bundle for $15 more? just making sure i understand this since there is actually a thread on the topic in question here...
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any chance of opening the servers in advance just to get chars created?
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

Not this time around, that needs to additional time to implement but it is on a list of things they'd like to do in the future.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. CartoTLP Journeyman

Did you take the time to read the webpage? It literally says "Everything in the EverQuest Celebration Pack plus:" directly under the Celebration Bundle. https://www.everquest.com/packs
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

These are coming down:
    EverQuest Celebration Pack

This will remain up:
    House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival

The top two will be replaced with new bundles.
  15. Arazmus New Member

Forgive me if this is a stupid question. But can a pack be purchased now and then claimed on Aradune when it launches next week?
  16. Trinost Journeyman

Yes seems that way. You can purchase this now outside of the game. Just don't claim them on any server or character until you are on Aradune and on character you desire it to be on since bags seem to be no drop
    Arazmus likes this.
  17. dreamweaver Community Manager

It can be, and as Trinost said do not claim before then.
    Arazmus likes this.
  18. Trinost Journeyman

Yes, I read it. I just don't want to be mislead so was asking to be certain, since they are 2 different packs. It is a fair question as I don't want to do a charge back with my credit card if it isn't what I'm actually wanting to purchase. Less hassle if I just take a moment to ask.
  19. Alakshak Journeyman

Two questions Dream.

Will the new bundles replace the older bundles the same day?
    Will the new bundles include a bag like all prior bundles?

Having those bags day one is quite a big deal. If one were to wait to get the next one only to find out it isn't going live for a few weeks and/or doesn't include a large weight reduction bag would put themselves at a large disadvantage.
  20. Trinost Journeyman

I don't know the answer to this question but I wanted to point something out that I believe should be considered. If you want to have these bags on multiple toons buying the current bundle then the new one is likely the only method in order to do this as i am not 100% certain but I believe from what i have read you can only purchase these bundles once per account.

also like I said prior these bags are no drop