Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Smallhands Elder

The people who box/bot to sell loot primarily sell loot to other non-boxers(because the boxers can get their own loot generally, and because the botters need to make the money to recoup the botting costs of multiple computers), so the people botting to sell loot will be on Aradune. They are already bypassing the truebox code on current servers, so they'll do the same on Aradune. All of the people who box small groups with or without added extra people will be playing on Rizlona.
  2. MysticGreen New Member

The change to play policy of only 2 char per individual gonna do more harm than good. It probably wise to NOT create no characters on aradune if you box on any of the other servers, more than probable you will be ban thought the first week of messes up on false positive banning . The technical part regarding validation on account limits will have problems, examples; people who play on LAN on the same IP..... people who register one name on all accounts, but are play by other possible family or livein friend

But it might be that Daybreak want separate the pro and anti boxer in different EverQuest world far far far apart. and they really really really want this to happen
  3. Jenarie Elder

I don't understand why we need to be "truebox" if we are limited to 2. I have a laptop I used to box on but it hurt my back so I stopped boxing. Would be nice to be able to just play two on one computer.
    Pelrond likes this.
  4. Kajoo New Member

No more changes please! This is a great setup for both servers. Me and my group of friends will be happy to resub and play again together, thank you!
    Krugon likes this.
  5. MMOer Augur

Would have prefered the pop lock and feed into one pop lock server... but I do like the two boxing allowed. Love having a druid port boi.

I guess I'll see yall on Aradune next month
  6. Numiko Augur

Ah I think I see, you mean playing the game in an unintended way. Took me a while to figure that one out, trouble with not being native English speaker I often take words for their literal meaning, I was thinking you meant accidental play
    PathToEternity likes this.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

MotM a thing on these servers? Would be nice if we could finally shelve that mechanic.
  8. Sokanist Journeyman

EXCELENT ! many thanks, the PoP Lock was silly.

Now I'm interested and will start on Aradune. THANKS
    Trinost and Vlahkmaak like this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Using 3rd party programs is gained the Eula, when will these cheaters be addressed?

It seems Holly accepted them, but your players are not happy with these cheaters
  10. Nuzak New Member

aradune sounds fun
    Trinost likes this.
  11. Thundersnake Elder

Possibly unpopular opinion, 1 month releases for original through Luclin, then 3 months for every expansion with level cap Increase, 2 months for every expansion without a level Increase till OOW hits. Then, release OOW, DoDH, PoR 2 weeks apart. Then wait 2 months and release TSS and then go back to normal 3 month releases.
    Server Rules/Mechanics:
    Dedicated GM(s)
    Pick Zones
    Limited box for Aradune
    Full Boxing for Rizlona
    Manger XP rules
    AoC Enabled

Take a Poll on these:
    100% Reduction in Lockout timers
    Increased Rare Spawn
    Double Faction.
    100% Xp Bonus from PoP till TSS Releases.

Even less likely to be widely popular:
    FV Loot Rules
    2 Box 1 Main Maximum aka 3 Toons Total for Aradune but allow them to be boxed on the same computer.

The Most Unpopular Opinion EVER!
    Make a 3rd server, name it The Bowels of Glooming Deep
    0.0001% Xp gain
    1000% Xp loss increase on Death
    No Corpse summoning via Guild Lobby
    90% Reduced Rare Spawn
    Half Faction Gain.
    Pick Zone Enabled
    AoC Enabled
    200% Increased Lockout Timers
    FV Loot Rules
    PvP Enabled
    Corpse Looting Enabled
    No GM/Petition Support
    3rd Party Program users get put here and any people caught using them get automatically transferred here after a 1 month suspension.
  12. Johnc New Member

why do you continue to clog up this thread with the same useless info over and over again?
  13. birisu Elder

Good job fixing the PoP lock. Now all you have to do is actually ban AFK farmers and these servers will be great
    Trinost and Vlahkmaak like this.
  14. jeskola pheerie

Per person or per household? (I know it is per person, just trying to disspell rumors).
    Skuz likes this.
  15. Chikkin Augur

My opinion, naming a server after him is honoring him enough. On top of the memorial they made.
    Vlahkmaak likes this.
  16. Zorkath New Member

Nice job at killing Mangler. Horrible change.
  17. Sokanist Journeyman

Agree with Chikkin.

by removing the PoP lock the Aradune server atleast has a little chance to last long,
    instead of the 0% chance it would otherwise have had with a PoP Lock.

If we truely want to honer Aradune we make it last a Long time way beyound PoP.
  18. dreamweaver Community Manager

Per person.
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Correct, they will not be era locked.
  20. Tachyon Augur

It'll be well over a year until GoD opens on the new servers so I don't think this will have any effect on those who want to play PoP+ on Mangler.