Current Downtime Issues

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Ops is working on solving the crashes and bringing things back up. I do not currently have an ETA but will update this thread as we have one.
    Dyna, Zunnoab, Qonamderlo and 5 others like this.
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

All Servers are currently offline. The Launch of T3 raids is still expected to occur today once servers are online. We will update with an ETA as soon as one is available.
  3. dreamweaver Community Manager

Update with ETA and current issues

The current issues are due to a problem with how our databases are communicating with the world servers. The team is working on solving those connection issues as quickly as possible. At this moment we are looking at about 3 hours until servers are unlocked, if that changes I will let everyone know.
    Zunnoab, Myrrdyn, Jopell and 21 others like this.
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

UPDATE - We will be unlocking servers at 1 PM PDT and have verified that T3 raids are active as well, we apologize for the inconvenience this downtime has caused and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
    Qonamderlo, Bummak, Skuz and 11 others like this.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

[UPDATE] We're aware of the current downtime issues being experienced. I have alerted the ops team and will update as soon as I have more information.
    Zulan, Jennre, Qonamderlo and 11 others like this.
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

[UPDATE] At this time we do not have an ETA for servers coming back up as the team is still working to solve the issue. When one is available I will update here.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

[UPDATE] Thank you for your patience while the team is working to solve the issue, we are currently looking at bringing the servers back up with an ETA of 90 Minutes or 720 PM PDT. If that changes or there are any further updates they will be reflected here.
    kelevra, Naugrin, Jamaaly and 6 others like this.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

[UPDATE] Servers are now unlocked to players, thank you for your patience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.