EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

It was shared with me, thank you! I've removed the initial post.
  2. Derd Augur

I'm assuming by Removing them they were fake there's also another thread in Veteran's forum, If you're going to do a clean sweep of them. I assume that also includes a forum timeout also for those accounts.
  3. Bahdah Augur

What do we do when theres ACTUAL proof would be the next question.... we just give them a timeout? my reply had no intention to have you remove it and hide it from the public. When theres actual proof... something should be done
    Drogba likes this.
  4. Ibudin Augur

You super nerds would wear a EQ shirt in public wouldn't you? lol
    Scornfire likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

I mean I wear mine, except the ones that don't fit or I wore out.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It's less head-turning than wearing college or professional sport team paraphernalia (lids are an exception) especially in states with college rivals. lol.
  7. EQfun Journeyman

yep wear mine :)
    PCSS likes this.
  8. Risiko Augur

It's actually called geek. Nerd is someone who is overly intelligent. What you are referring to is a geek which is someone who is passionate about a particular thing in general.

On that front, yes. I am a geek. I'm not quite brilliant enough to be a nerd sadly. Those guys and gals are geniuses.

Oh, and, yes I wear my EQ t-shirts, hoodie, and cap. My brother wheres his as well. Complete strangers stop us from time to time and talk about how they used to play EverQuest when they see us. I point out that EQ is still alive and well, and tell them about the TLP servers.

You just might be grouping and/or raiding with someone that came back to EverQuest after more than a decade away because they ran in to someone like me wearing EQ merchandise that they saw out in public.

We, the community that plays EverQuest today, ARE the marketing arm of the game. If we don't advertise, there won't be any. Think about that the next time you can't find a group.
    Gyurika Godofwar and PCSS like this.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I had a license plate frame that I won - it said "My other mount is a Lava Braxi" but someone stole it off my truck.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

My shirt was inside a sealed clear plastic bag. Inside was a blue folded card saying 20th anniversary, with some artwork, and a code to claim the mount.

Seems like it should have been in all shirts. Wasn't a random throw in when they shipped.
    Benito likes this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am happy with my Royal Antonican Weapon ornament so I bought the very last large shirt. I wouldn't mind another weapon ornament but a mount would be nice too. :)
  12. Trong New Member

Just checked...there are XS (5), S and M T-Shirts left in stock. Get them while they are hot.
    I got a XL and it came with a Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount redemption code card.
    Ordered a L and it came with one also.
    Benito likes this.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the shirts (not your typical 100% cotton shirt) and other reviewers have said the same. The pictures do them no justice.
    Vexana_Lanys and Trong like this.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It looks like only Small and Medium shirts are left. If people want the Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount or Royal Antonican Weapon Ornament codes, the shirts may make great gifts for the kids or nieces/nephews. lol.
  15. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah but the mount or weapon isnt guaranteed. Many of us bought shirts and sidnt get a code. I bought 2 shirts and got 0 codes.
  16. Risiko Augur

It's a rare drop.
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Did you order early on (before Dreamweaver was notified)? I got the 2 weapon ornament codes from 2 Mid-Feb orders (L size). You may want to message Darkpaw Games on Amazon.
    Sancus and Thunderkiks like this.
  18. Thunderkiks Augur

Thanks. Yes I did order them almost immediately after the announcement was made.
    Benito likes this.
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

4 shirts left until they are completely sold out as of this posting!
  20. Thunderkiks Augur

Thank you again. They answered me pretty quick and remedied the situation. Thanks so much for the idea to email them.
    Benito likes this.