Torment of Velious Launch date!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Nov 27, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

We know you have all been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the launch date for Torment of Velious, and to be honest so have we! We're thrilled to announce that Torment of Velious will be launching on December 18, 2019!

You'll end up seeing the key art in quite a few different places, including that awesome home painting. But check it out below in all it's glory!

Want to check out beta before launch?
    Pre-order today!

and don't forget, this weekend is a holiday in the US, which means bonuses and sales for you, there is more information in the link below!

Here!

One More thing! A quick note regarding pre-orders and expansion purchases. There will be a 72 hour hold on tradeable items in the Friends & Family edition within the period before launch - through the sale of the F&F edition.

What does this mean for you? If you want to make sure the items are tradeable on launch day be sure to buy the edition at least 72 hours before launch day!

We hope your adventures in Norrath continue onward and your preparations to save Velious are going well!
    Fanra, Zaray, OldCa61 and 7 others like this.
  2. Daredilly Master

Awesome!!!

Thank you. :)
  3. Mintalie Augur

4. Khat_Nip Meow

As far as the raids are concerned being a month apart, is each tier going to be live the 18th of each month or on a 30-day schedule?

It would be either:
    Saturday January 18
    Tuesday February 18
    Wednesday March 18

OR

Friday January 17
    Sunday February 16
    Tuesday March 17
    -----Cinexa-----, Lisard and Sancus like this.
  5. Catashe Augur

Now for the bigger question... When's the livestream? Not doing it anymore?!
  6. blood & gufts Augur

Is the picture now wrong ? I mean the bones that go up, is that not the bridge from EW -> Iceclad Ocean.

And from what I have heard, Iceclad Ocean is not part of the expansion ?
  7. SunDrake Augur

8. dreamweaver Community Manager

There won't be a livestream until at or around launch.
  9. Terxor New Member

Here's a question. Say we buy the standard edition. Later on we want to upgrade. Will we be able to buy an upgrade to the Collectors edition or even go straight to the Premium edition?
  10. KermittheFroglok Augur

That's the way it usually works, are the upgrade options not in the store yet? (I haven't noticed)
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It will credit you what you paid for the basic edition and only charge you the difference to the higher edition. For example if you paid $10 for basic right now and the premium is $100 then you would pay $90 if you bought the premium later.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  12. Malore New Member

What time will the expansion be made available on the 18th?
  13. Athientz New Member

@malore probably sometime the 19th after the first emergency patch
  14. Catashe Augur

I don't think its happening ;)
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

That is true. It isn't going to happen unfortunately. BUT, I am currently working on plans for the new year, that I hope to roll out in late January or early February.
    Sancus and Petalonyx like this.
  16. Greymantle Augur

Set it to corrispond with the release of the raids :)
  17. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

18. Petalonyx Augur

I loved the TBL livestream for sooo many reasons! Sad to hear we won't have one for ToV close to launch, and hope we get something like that in the future. I'll just watch the TBL rerun and pretend, for now :)
  19. CrazyLarth Augur