Test Update 12/17/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 17, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Neither of these are new but they are both persistent and annoying.

Instances still slowly fail to load after about 10 days of server up time. This issue has been going on for about 2 years now and is way past the point of needing to be resolved.

When a new character or freshly copied character joins a guild it shows them as anon in the guild management window even though they are not set to anon or roleplay. I am not sure if the same applies to characters that have been around awhile when joining a guild.
    Kiadan Dakine likes this.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Instances are not working as usual. 16 days of uptime as of now and instances have been failing to load properly for at least 6 days. Probably longer.
    Kiadan Dakine likes this.
  4. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

Friday 1-4-19, 6:30am EST
    Instances are totally shot on Test and now the server itself for chat and zoning has become worse.

In all seriousness; why is this happening? Live does not have this issue. Why not just take every piece of coding dealing with instances and move them to Test?

Could we get a weekly Wednesday reboot every week on Test since this issue has been happening for more than a year now and addressed numerous times here in every bug roundup with no resolution ever mentioned?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Lillola Lorekeeper

My Ranger has completed Shield of the Underworld and Bayle's Heraldic Crest which are Hero's Journey Advancement Achievements however they are not showing as completed in the Hero's Journey Special Achievements Spelunker of Vergalid Mines and Herald of Old Antonica, respectively. I have submitted a ticket and the reply was that it has to be "tested out by our team." I have also submitted several bug reports. Since I've been working on the Hero's Journey fairly consistently for quite a while now it's disheartening to see that certain tasks/quests are not being updated after completion. I realize the "team" is probably quite busy however I'm hoping this issue is corrected soon.