Live Update Bugs 12/13/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 13, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. doah Augur

Levitation is still active in Pofire. Please remedy asap. Hotfix maybe?
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

1x Primordial Clown Fish + Scaler = 100x Whispering Twilight Fish Scale

but

First time doing it: = 50x Whispering Twilight Fish Scale

The first combine gives only half the scales.
  4. Tolzol Augur

Ebon Ice Servant in Timorous Deep is still not spawning, required for first task step for Fragmented Coterie. Other NPC's are up so assuming this one is still flagged for beta only
    Ssdar likes this.
  5. Goodn Augur

The achievement Habitation from Fight Fire Stratos Mission (group) seems broken. Both armor mobs had the inhabited tag above them before killed.

Also, the mission zone still has the old mission name Fan the Flames.
  6. Prathun Developer

Verified. This is fixed internally.
  7. Qbert Gallifreyan

The alt-fail is 50 scales, you probably got a message about getting something unexpected or whatnot.
  8. Prathun Developer

This appears to be working correctly. You received the ALT_FAIL result the first time.
  9. Prathun Developer

Jinx!
  10. Tolzol Augur

This a hot fix thing or a patch thing?
  11. Ssdar Augur

Not sure if this is a bug, but the type 18/19 chase augs are notrade on the FV server. It makes perfect sense for the chase items themselves to be notrade to prevent people with the achievements from leveling them up and then trading them to those without, but it would be nice if the augs followed the normal trade rules for the server.
  12. OrchardField Journeyman

Dissident Fusillade is doing nothing, as in zero damage edit, ok, I must go ask for "reminder" in stratos on my way!
  13. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

Ebon Ice Servant is still not spawning in Timorous Deep for the first update to Fragmented Coterie
    Malstic and Ssdar like this.
  14. Aziuno Augur

Factions Missing
    "Lesser Vann"
    "The Rainkeeper"
    "Lesser Jord Giants"
    "Lesser Vind Giants"
    These are by killing in BoT
  15. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If you wipe in Contract of War, and drop the task since you can't get back in to do anything as the mephits immediately charge you no matter where you are (perhaps this should change? It makes it unrecoverable)... the corpses will drop in Esianti: Palace of the Winds wherever the characters died instead of dropping back out at the task giver.
  16. fireworks Journeyman

Old content bug but just found it so figured I'd report:

Franklin Teek - Plane of Knowledge - Level 55 daily quest is giving Flawed instead of Intricate
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Tyrant of Fire - Deathless achievement can be "achieved" even if the entire group wipes.
    Tyrant of Fire - Swift Murder seems broken, did it in about 12-13 mins and didn't get it.
  18. Paladin Augur

I was making Mighty Heavenly Steel Plate and forgot to add the water flask.

It resulted in Small Brick of Folded Mighty Beneficent Ore.

I can't find where the non-water item is used for anything.

If it isn't used for anything, the recipe should have not combined, rather than waste the ingredients.

Also, the Primordial Water doesn't seem to be used for anything. Was it intended for the new combines that currently use a Water Flask instead?
  19. Malbro Augur

General Sturdiness does not increase health. I had 250297 and after buying a rank, I still have that much.
  20. wickedlittlewoodelf New Member

Achievement not updating for 12 Days of Frostfell
    /bug done