Live Update Bugs: 9/19/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 19, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Claiming free 500 DBCash from the marketplace for monthly sub doesn't appear to actually be crediting accounts the amount. Have 3 different individuals reporting this bug currently. The popup asking if you want an alternate reward for the discounted price is appearing and the Claim button is changing over.

Edit: Membership discount is also not being displayed even on subbed accounts, possibly the same bug?

Edit2: DayCash showed up after about 10minutes, membership discount still not showing.

Phinigel Server if that matters, though I logged onto Live and the issue seemed to be the same.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

Historically, aren't the Al`Kabor line of wizard TGAE spells supposed to hit 5 targets to balance their poor mana ratio? The new spell data limits them to 4 targets. I think the new value should be '5'.
  4. Catashe Augur

While not so much a bug from this update, Kerafyrm the Awakened in crystallos can't currently be taunted unless EXTREME efforts are taken.. His hit box or taunt box or whatever it is must be so high in the air that since you guys "quietly" fixed the Z axis taunting "bug". Only way to currently taunt him is get a levi and get high as you possibly can(meaning you leave his room and try to use the ramp that go down into his room so get high high over his head, which is basically death to any guild that will be doing once SoF launches on Phinny since no tank can taunt off each other or simply taunt if the main tank dies...

This PLEASE needs to either be hotfix or at minimum put in the October patch otherwise 90% of the guilds on Phinny ain't going to be able to kill him
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Same on Povar, and couldn't get the discounted options. Relogged acct and the DBC showed up but i wanted the prize packs.
  6. bazinga Elder

krono broken...cannot take they out of inv. window onto cursor...checked in /general and its happening to others also
  7. Vdidar Augur

I can verify it doesn't work for me either.
  8. Narakas New Member

Happned to me too, have 2 kronos but i can't use them. Just petitioned.
  9. Hludwolf Developer

Thank you for the reports on the krono and marketplace issues. We are working on a fix.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

Not sure if it's a bug or intended but are we supposed to see what zone we are entering with errand and number now when we enter an instance?

[Wed Sep 19 15:28:27 2018] You have entered tempesttemple_errand_334824209.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. Wulfhere Augur

Probably that TK.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  12. Hludwolf Developer

Thanks for the report, you should not see that number.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  13. bazinga Elder

Does it look like this will be done before you go home for the night? if not, could you just make all accounts gold before you turn off the lights so i can play tonight?
  14. Starkxx Journeyman

Mage pets seem to be acting weird. They will attacking for 1 min and then they just seem to stand around doing nothing. Nothing showing up in melee attack so they stand around doing nothing.
  15. Dzarn Developer

There is a known bug causing Theft of Essence to slow pets rather than haste them.
    It will be fixed in the next full patch.
  16. Whipper Journeyman

I noticed that after today AoE dispels are now dispelling pets, charms, everything. I guess this was always intended, but interesting that I only noticed it today. Working as intended I hope.
  17. Morturia New Member

Kor-Sha: Assault on Atrebe - The Kar`Zok. The a Frost Assaulters are not losing having their shields broken by the AoE so we are unable to get behind the snowblaze to get flags.
  18. Conq Augur

We used Rocketeer Boots and/or Steamjet Pack to get behind the barrier for flags before we broke the Frost Assaulters on that raid.
    Conq
  19. Denial_Sinfae Augur

SK's Presence of Fear appears to be doing nothing. I have had it on and molo'd probably 10 mobs or so and I see no effects in the debuff window for the 2 seconds and no failure messages.

Also, I am a little uncertain on the description where it states:

"Grants you a chance (with an 80% penalty) to trigger Presence of Fear III on attackers when struck in melee combat".

What is the penalty? 80% slow? The proc rate is 100% initially and then the first rank is a 90% penalty meaning you proc 10% of hits, then next rank 85, and final 80%, so should proc 20% of the time?
  20. tyrantula Elder

I used a krono cause I run out of gold membership. When I zoned, it reset my counter back to 0, but still used a krono.