Test Update 08/17/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 17, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is being updated today with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.
  2. torach Journeyman

Prior to the Test patch, players were getting the bonus experience offered this weekend due to the problems with the patches. After the Test patch the bonus experience flag must have flipped to OFF.

I am not personally complaining, I'm pretty much maxed out, however many on the server were happy to hear about the experience offered, and now it is unavailable. I realize that few people will sympathize but myself, as a paying customer, would love to see my server friends have the opportunity to capitalize on this weekend's bonus.

Please consider :)

Thank you,

Tour
  3. VesuviusDrinal New Member

Had it happen twice in the last two days where I have been hunting in a zone that I have hunted before and have loot items set for about everything that drops in the zone and the advanced loot system has reset items I have been looting for ages to NO. Happened in two different zones on two different days and changed both my toons at the exact same time.
  4. xxGriff Augur

was working thru PoP flags and it appears Librarian Maelin is not responding to "lore" in dialogs. i am stuck, and unable to finish Aid Grimmels arc, and cannot progress my PoP flags despite having all kills and hails. this is my 3rd char thru, and all possible combo of "Lore" said to Grand Librarian Maelin receives no response or reaction.
  5. Febb Augur

This was hotfixed in today.

*** Quests & Events ***

Planes of Power Progression - Fixed a bug with Grand Librarian Maelin's "lore" dialogue.
  6. xxGriff Augur

maybe on Live... still not working on Test.