Live Update Bugs: 8/15/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 15, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. strongbus Augur

don't know if its a bug or not but with the new glyphs. why do i have to buy the lower level one to get to the highter level ones. I am 110 shouldn't it just be showing me the 110 version. Not having to buy the lower ones 1st.
  3. Ravatis88 New Member

I logged on after the update was able to request Daily tasks. When I attempted to do the dead hills task, I froze. I closed Everquest down completely and was unable to log back in. My guild mate was able to log back in and went to enter the instance and was told you have no reason to go when he still had the daily mission. I have not been able to log back in.
    baddog likes this.
  4. Hawg Wild New Member

Unable to log in from different PCs or account. Timout error occurs trying to get to server screen or chat.
    Profoundplayground and baddog like this.
  5. So Happy Augur

I posted in the wrong place. I wont do it again.
    baddog likes this.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The new shaman AA Lupine Spirit requires a target to cast but is a group buff.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

The above is what the patch notes say, but the below is what I see in-game:

[IMG]

I have confirmed in-game that I'm not getting the maximum health, mana, or endurance increases.
  8. Fintank Augur

Scout's Mastery of the Elements information is wrong in the AA window, it's showing a 1000 damage increase, however the buff itself still reports as 1400 damage. Love the new spell icon though!
  9. Slomoe New Member

So I logged in saw the increased ranks for shaman malo, and went about earning aa to buy them. I started getting resisted and thought well Im not maxxed out on it yet. Well, Im maxxed out now, it put me over 39k aa. I have rank 3 of Malosinata and blue mobs are still resisting it most the time. with it being resisted slow gets resisted. Not sure if this is what you intended, because the old aa malo was never resisted. Not sure if this is a bug or as intended, but could you please let us know one way or the other. Thanks in advance, Slomoe, Errollisi Marr
  10. Slomoe New Member

Pact of wolf which now casts group pact of wolf, can only be cast once unless you zone, it says you do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability. Is this going to cause issues when a group member dies and you cant recast this? It also isn't showing up on mercenaries.
  11. Ghubuk Augur

When i use blessing of ro aa on my druid, it looks like it casts but nothing cast's on the mob. No resist message that i can see. It is doing something because it will aggro the mob when i cast it but no debuff lands on the mob.
  12. roth Augur

Ranger AA’s : Flaming Arrows, and Poison Arrows, are doing about 1/3 the damage per tick as what is listed in the AA window’s description.

The spell effect, Poison of Kesh`yak X is doing 3762 damage per tick, the AA window says “11286 damage every 6 seconds for 18 seconds.”
    The spell effect, Flames of Kesh`yak XV, is doing 2243 damage per tick, the AA window says “5730 damage every 6 seconds for 18 seconds.”
  13. Ghubuk Augur

It looks like what happened is they changed blessing of ro aa to be lvl 110 required and my druid is lvl 109 which is causing it to not actually land the debuff now.
  14. segap Augur

It's an aura. Anyone in your group within a certain range will get the effect regardless of if they were grouped with you when you cast it or if they've since died. The sufficient focus message means you already have an aura running (most classes with auras can only have one active at a time. Enchanters have an AA to allow two). It's useful to keep the aura window open in your UI so you can see if it has worn off or not. Group members will likely see it in their song windows.
  15. Zebrn Journeyman

Beastlord Pact of Wurine and shammy Aura do not stack, not sure if this was intended.
  16. Nolrog Augur

I may be strange, but it looks like my colors are different. Heal messages and DOT messages don't seem to be the normal color.
  17. Negdara New Member

Soothsayer's Intervention has 3 min timer between casts when it casts my Prehistoric Intervention, however the timer on my Prehistoric Intervention is 1 min and 30 sec, so cast version is twice as often. I won't be using the Soothsayer's if it decreases how often I am able to cast the spell, even if it does free up a buff slot.
    Teylana likes this.
  18. EQ Dev Developer

We are aware of the login issues and will update you when we have more info. Thread is locked until then.
  19. Hludwolf Developer

Login issues appear to have been resolved.
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

Rank 32 of Malaise aa (shaman) indicates in the text that it will cast the highest of Malosenete (level 102 shaman spell) and Fetid Decay will trigger from that cast (level 106 shaman spell).

On a 110 shaman with rank 32, it does not cast/attempt to cast Malosenete (of which I have rank 2), nor does Fetid Decay ever trigger (of which I have rank 2). When triggered, the aa has a spell cast message for Malaise VIII, but nothing ever happens.