Test Update 04/24/2018 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 24, 2018.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is being updated today with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.
  2. mmats Augur

All shadowstep abilities appear to be broken. Tested with Hate Step (Sk AA), Netherstep (Wiz AA), Whisper Step (Rogue AA).
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I checked 5 characters last night and none showed any stats from buffs. The buffs themselves were in the buff window but each character displayed as unbuffed in the UI.
  4. svann Augur

Lyre Leap and Petal Step seem to be working.
    Netherstep also.
  5. mmats Augur

Ok it seems test server had its spells_us.txt file updated at some point AFTER eqgame.exe was. I repatched and now everything is working. Gyurika you should try the same.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. svann Augur

My bad. Forgot this was the test server bug thread.
  7. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thanks will give that a shot.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Not a specific bug but instances are not working again. I'm sure you guys feel the same way but I really wish this issue could be resolved. I've never heard of it affecting any server except Test so maybe the code between Live and Test for instances needs to be compared to see if that is the problem.
  9. Lois New Member

I cannot log in
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sorry for the late response. If you are still having trouble getting in use the patcher and validate assets. There were a couple of people earlier that had a couple of files that got corrupted. Once you find the files delete them and then run the patcher again and that should let you get in.