Test Update 03/08/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 8, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

Upon login to test server, all characters are granted the Malevolent Cloth ach.
    Kitieyes likes this.
  3. Nuggan New Member

All shared bank items gone across all toons. Othes saying the same thing on chat.

Something is seriously broken.
  4. Vindicate Elder

Confirmed, all items in shared bank are gone, including plat.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Using the defualt UI when I try to change the time stamp color to custom it stays on match channel and nothing changes.
  6. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

Confirmed. Multiple accounts all shared bank bags and platinum are gone.
    EDIT: Using default UI.
  7. Nuggan New Member

Also Testcopy is not working.
  8. Shmoozy New Member

Confirmed , all items including plat in shared bank are missing :(
  9. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I really wish the patch notes were more specific with actual numbers so we didn't have to resort to logs, third party sites, and data mining as sources. That said, here's the best I've got.

Live Change (2/15/17) - http://spells.eqresource.com/history.php?mdy=02152017

This Live change changed BoS from being 7.98 damage per second to 18.31 damage per second, with about the same mana efficiency (5.01/dpm to 5.98/dpm).

Test Change (3/8/17) - http://spells.eqresource.com/history.php?mdy=03012017&source=test

This Test change changed BoS from being 21.5 damage per second to 6.45 damage per second, with about the same mana efficiency (5.98/dpm to 5.99/dpm).

I don't know what's up with the numbers discrepancies on the actual changes (as in, why Live and Test don't match up on either before/after number) but Blood of Saryrn appears to have been doing basically 8 damage per second before the DOT consolidation patch. After the patch it changed to apparently either 18dps or 21dps. The test patch brings BoS down under 6.5dps.

Blood of Saryrn (and other shaman DOT spells) do not "do substantially more damage than before they were consolidated" with this patch as the test patch notes state.

Please investigate.
  10. Shmoozy New Member

Also , the achievement "I'm a people person" keeps resetting to 0 after every time I zone...:(
  11. Riou EQResource

In this case it is just that Test was updated -> Live patched with reduced values because it was too high on Test -> Test Patched to nerf further that live version will be.

If you want to see the current changes it will be Live -> Test can check out that specific spells Live vs Test differences: http://spells.eqresource.com/spellcompare.php?id=3396
    gotwar likes this.
  12. EQ Dev Developer

We are aware of the shared bank issue and will be bringing down Test soon to investigate.

There will be a database rollback to before the update, we do not have an estimate of how long servers will be down.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

While you've got the server down please fix /testcopy as well.
  14. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

That's a good resource - thank you. In this case it's important to be comparing both to the pre-consolidation change of course, but I had not seen that before so appreciate the link.
  15. ShadowMan Augur

This is from prior patch but I didn't see anyone /bug or report it. Since ripostes from non primary target no longer qualify to heal you via melee leech abilities those ripostes from non primary target should not then eat the counters for said leech abilities.

IE if I have 8 mobs beating on me while Lich sting is up only 1 mobs ripostes should be eating the counters in addition to my melee on the mob. I should use counters just as fast as I do verses 1 mob but instead I rip through all my counters extremely fast even though I receive no healing for most of those counters now. Fix it please or revert the dumb.
    Felicite and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  16. EQ Dev Developer

This is a reminder that this thread is for new bugs only with the test update. Not for discussions.
  17. Prathun Developer

This has been fixed internally. Thank you for pointing this out!
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

A player noted to me that the "Zueria Slide" convertible item is not in a lore group.

Zueria Slide: Nektulos
    Zueria Slide: Dreadlands
    Zueria Slide: Skyfire
    Zueria Slide: Stonebrunt
    Zueria Slide: Great Divide
    Zueria Slide: North Ro

I will be fixing this, but it is important that you only keep one if you get more. If you have more than one when this fix goes live on test, you will be denied at login and will need CS assistance to delete the extra items.
  19. EQ Dev Developer

Test should now be up and unlocked, thanks again for your patience!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

Malevolent Cloth Achievement still being applied. Now, I've gotten it twice.

My bags and plat are back. Sad my alt-enc lost a couple levels, but those'll come back pretty quick.