Real Estate Item Restoration on Test

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by klanderso, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klanderso Developer

Hey folks!

I've been a GM (for pretty much all of our games) for 6+ years, but now I'm a programmer on the EverQuest development team! Onto the restores:

Some of you may remember Hludwolf posting about real estate items being restored in the future (post's here), and today is that day. The only items that I'll be restoring are epic weapons, marketplace purchases, and non-recoverable items (like trophies) that were placed on plots and then lost because of that real estate issue.

If you're missing something that falls under those categories, you can either send me a message (include a list of the items you're missing, as well as your in-game name on Test) or send me a tell in-game (I'll try to be online as Klanderso during normal business hours). Please don't try to get free stuff, as everything will be checked and double-checked to make sure everyone gets back the correct items.

This service is being offered for a limited time, I'll only be doing this through the end of next week (03/03/17), make sure to shoot me a message sooner rather than later!

Edit: The window for these item restores is now closed. Thanks everyone!
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Kalynea probably needs to talk to you to make sure everything from the Primal Brood guild hall that may have been lost and falls under those categories has been replaced.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.