Live Update Bugs 02/15/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 15, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Caemien Elder

Heroic stats on merc gear do not appear to be giving any added advantage over the base stats in the gear according to the Merc Stats tab on the inventory window.
  3. lamsai Journeyman

we cannot find the new quests in cabilis there is 3 of us and we been here for 40 minutes now
  4. Aeular Journeyman

Can confirm for sure at least some heroics don't work (stam is easy to test. Piece of gear with 1116 hp and +60 heroic stam, health change 1116 hp, 0 effect from hsta)
    moogs likes this.
  5. smash Augur

Was the correction to beastlords Feral swipe put in, it still seems have a high likely chance to fail hitting with it compared to earlier.
  6. svann Augur

Think you might have broken Gerald the Obnoxious. Not saying for sure, because I know he is a tricky devil, but I killed denmother and did not see him around the corpse. Had bard track (200 skill) up already and he was not on it. There is no way an npc at bard speed should be able to get out of range of bard track that fast. So then proceeded to run around the zone with track up and never found him. Not one of your better ideas as a loot mechanic, imo.

Im told that he can warp around the zone, and if thats so then thats a bug too.
    edit: got a ranger to help track and he says gerald is not in zone
  7. Zaviere Augur

Not sure if it's intended, but literally every single mob in the Kor Sha Laboratories heroic adventure cons red and can no longer be mezzed in any way. The particular HA I am in right now seeing this is Mysteries of the Kor Sha.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  8. Bork New Member

9. Renshu Augur

Was in a zone, went to another pick, pick1. Died in the pick1. Ran and zoned into the main pick. After zoining into main pick, corpse disappeared in pick1. Could not go to pick1. No corpse in main pick.

Phinny server, zone Griegs
  10. svann Augur

Yes you definitely broke Gerald. Killed denmother a second time and this time I was carefully watching her health inch down to 9%. Gerald never showed at the corpse and never showed on track. You owe me 2 honed wurmslayers.

edit: ok saw him, then he warped away. He was not on track. Then a minute later he showed up on track and I was able to follow him and got him. He is definitely buggy though.
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

Can you review your tasks for the new Daily Adventures.

Does COTH get unlocked soon?
    One either remove the Requirements of Previous quests or just use the 1st quest in the string
    was giving the task Seeking Refuge but when I got to the NPC the quest was not offered it was a quest call A helping Hand?
  12. Doucha New Member

Taluran the Mindful is not spawning on Live or Test.
  13. Grig-zek New Member

I agree, still much much higher miss rate than it was pre-issue. It's bad enough an attack that's only available every 10 seconds can hit for as little as 8k, but to still miss as much as this is almost intolerable. It shouldn't miss at all, but at least before it was only every once in a blue moon. Can this be looked at again?
  14. phattoni Augur

i havent been able to find these new quests anywhere, i went to the exact location in the picture they posted in the fv outpost and nothing, no new npcs, same with cabalis and overthere.
  15. Kinadorm Augur

Several of the shaman DoT spells have decreased in efficiency considerably with the update. The quote indicates they should have increased in efficiency.

Livio's Affliction Rk. III + Livio's Malady III had a 55% decrease in efficiency. It does 3.9 times the damage but costs 8.8 times as much now.

Nectar of Woe Rk. III + Vengeance of Woe III had a 39% decrease in efficiency. It does 4.7 times the damage but costs 7.7 times as much now.

Spirespine's Pandemic Rk. III had a 31% decrease in efficiency. It does 3.5 times the damage but costs 5 times as much now.

Reef Crawler Blood Rk. III had a 2% decrease in efficiency.

The mana costs on these should be reduced so that they show increased efficiency.
  16. Piemastaj Augur

It does not appear that pets are proccing the Innate Defense buff line of spells that were added in with the patch.

Unless they get the benefit without actually seeing the buff (although doing some basic parsing, it does not appear so). It did not proc with pet meleeing or pet not meleeing the mob. Pet only had Surety on with spell casting off so as to not interfere with Earth pets own mitigation proc on its Root cast.

Think its bugged, or I am not understanding how this buff is supposed to work.
  17. Sancus Augur

It is working, it just doesn't show in the buff window. If you parsed before and after and look at the damage values you can see (with EM 23), that the interval between each DI value is decreased by 23%.

Edit:

For example, on A Syldon drill sergeant pre-patch, DI 1 was 3729 and DI 2 was 4690. Post patch they're 3509 and 4248 respectively. Before the DI value was 961, after it was 739. 961*.77 = 739.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  18. smash Augur

Some of the boats in Barren coast are sailing over land, and under Water.

Basically, the road to burried sea from barren coat is blocked atm.
  19. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I observed this as well today.
  20. Hiladdar Augur

Both Kor-Sha HAs, Mysteries of Kor-Sha and Infitration of Kor-Sha, have had 99% red cons. Prior to the patch, it the mobs level was similar to what was in the open zone.