Test Update 01/20/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 20, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. mmats Augur

The spell overwrite message is still bugged.

3. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

BoB the Cleaner is gone from PoTranquility
  4. Prathun Developer

He was meant to stay up until the end of January, but the test server thinks it's February already, which is likely intentional, as our events on Test run a few weeks early so that the testing community can see them first. I've spawned Bob manually in Tranquility.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Thank you for spawning him - as well as for the response.
    Prathun likes this.
  6. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Thelin Poxbourne is no longer spawning in PoNightmare instances
    Ryak likes this.
  7. Ryak Augur

Thelin Poxbourne not spawning for the mini-raid hedge event in instances is going to have a significant effect if it goes live like this.

Hopefully, this can be fixed for Phinigel?
  8. Lillola Lorekeeper

Tried to zone into PoK but got the message "That zone is unavailable". Character is in Shard's Landing. Each time I try to use a portal from that zone I end up back in Shard's Landing. I have a trader up in Bazaar and can enter that zone. When attempting to use a portal in Shard's Landing zoning takes five minutes before ending up where I started.
  9. ronincat New Member

Ever since the server maintenance last night, I can't zone into instances. I heard on chat that others had the same issue.

Also can't zone into Guild Hall.
  10. Shmoozy New Member

Since the " maintenance " on Test yesterday evening , unable to zone into = PoK , Guild Hall and all instances....:eek:
  11. svann Augur

The other day we tried to zone into korsha gates and were told the zone wasnt ready, and got kicked all the way across the FM zone to the succor point. Half of our party was already in Gates!
  12. Vindicate Elder

PoK still down, instances down, and a few zones down, no idea how many, on the Test server as of the maintenance yesterday afternoon. Its been about 15 hours now. The maintenance thread is locked I can't post there.
    Shmoozy likes this.
  13. Lisyonok Journeyman

Uptime on Test showing 19 hours, still no PoK or instancing. Any sort of ETA on getting this running?
  14. Mukkul Augur

Collectables behind locked door in the northwest courtyard of Halas (494, 267). The door was magically locked for the Artisan quest 6 months ago -- NPC Lebounde ab Dolmen warps into that room to sleep. But the February Love Letter collection has two ground spawn points in that room that are filling up and cannot be picked up because that room is now locked to most everyone.
  15. Vindicate Elder

Frontier Mountains in EoK just crashed on Test. I hear some other zones are down as well.
  16. GrimShadow New Member

Mobs in Shards landing with the prefix Arena in there name. (Arena Guard, Arena Sentry, ETC.) Wont let you use a bow or any kinda physical range item on them. (Like throwing knives, bow and Arrows. Sorry haven't tested others sorry.) Not sure if this has been reported or not but figured id pass it along. if not a bug please just pm me and remove post thanks.
  17. Lillola Lorekeeper

Tried zoning in from Shard's Landing to Grelleth's Palace, received the message "That zone is not ready to receive visitors. Please try again" or something to that effect. This also happened when I tried to zone into Grelleth's from Resplendent Temple. I would end up at the succor point for whichever zone I had tried to use to enter Grelleth's. I was able to use the portals in Shard's Landing to get into Evantil, the Vile Oak and East Wastes: Zeixshi-Kar's Awakening (zoned into Kael Drakkel from there just fine). Speaking of RoF zones there was no issue getting into Chapterhouse however I had gone through Commonlands and used the shard there. Also used the portal in Shard's Landing to go to Chelsith Reborn. Didn't try the other portals. Hopefully Grelleth's is the only one affected and will be fixed soon. I did send a bug report as well.
  18. Lillola Lorekeeper

I found the locked door however I was able to locate all collectables for the "Love Letters" series in Halas without going into the building with the locked door.
  19. Vindicate Elder

Test is having intermittent zone rollbacks resets crashes or something. Half the stuff seems to be working half the time, as well as log in issues.
  20. Vaft_Gnome Lorekeeper

Test server is running about as well as a group of hobbits after a pie eating contest.

zones are crashing, while playing in them, pok has been down all day today from what i heard in general. currently i cant log in my main because the zone hes in is down and his hometown is down.

the zones have been an issue this whole weekend, not sure when it started as i wasnt online last week!
    gotwar likes this.