Live Update Bugs 01/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 18, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Improved messaging when a spell that you have cast has been overwritten:
    - - Two new filterable chat colors have been created for beneficial and detrimental spells being overwritten.
    - - The message 'Your Spellname spell on Target has been overwritten.' replaces the message 'Your Spellname spell has worn off of Target.' when your spell is overwritten by another spell.

This isn't working correctly. I cast some Ranger burn stuff. Then started burns on my Rogue and got:

Your Frenzied Stabbing Discipline spell on Smokebane has been overwritten.

(Though it would be pretty awesome if other people could cast Frenzied Stabbing Disc on my Rogue, can we have that?)
  3. Dzarn Developer

Known issue:
    The tunnels to The Broodlands in Lavastorm are blocked off -- this will be corrected in a hotfix.
    adetia likes this.
  4. suds New Member

Understand the message read "SOME" I guess Selrach Frostfire (wizard) boots didn't make the cut.... going to downgrade to Cohort for now

PS: bracers are the same problem, but not as severe
  5. Vmar New Member

My 30 day time for the 500 DB Points was available to claim, I claimed them and tried to buy the 3 stack of XP pots deal for 500 Points, transaction keeps failing and is limited to 10 minutes. RIP
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

thanks. nest dragon meat awaits me.
  7. Toenail New Member

At least one guild on Phinny had about a month of Guild Roster rollback
  8. Sancus Augur

Ngreth did it based on whole sets of armor, not individual items. Individual items having lower SD is not considered a problem.

I personally don't agree with it, but that's how he's decided to handle stats.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Correct. (The patch message does say "set")
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Once people started logging in post patch they have been saying some of their toons are no longer in the guild. Haven't figured out how many toons were dropped yet looks to be about 40.

I did notice our guild motd has reverted back to something that is a few weeks old so it looks like there might have been a rollback on our guild of a couple of weeks.

Edit. Ok confirmed at least some of those missing from roster were added in the last few weeks.
  11. Zaviere Augur

So, in the patch notes, this is stated:

- Bard - Increased the damage dealt by all four 'Chant' DoT/Debuff lines of spells.

Just the other day, I was parsing out Bard DoT damage on combat dummy in the guild hall, and after the patch today literally NOTHING has changed about the damage. It is exactly the same as it was a few days ago, down to the very last digit of damage value.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Doomlight message no longer appears once the queen starts casting her barrier!

Doomlight is more important, can we get it put back as it was please?

Or fix Doomlight so we can have an AT for it - personal emote would be be fantastic
  13. Sindaiann Augur

Sunlight gathers around you

There. You have your personal trigger for doomlight
  14. fortuneteller Augur

Can quicktime and Spirit of TalaTak be moved to different numbers.

Reason, Quicktime overwrites Spirit of TalaTak.
    Vrinda and Jondalar like this.
  15. Mythose Journeyman

Are these new DPS numbers I'm seeing a "Working as intended" I just cast a nuke that gave a constant number once all my debuff and burns were hit and the crit is about 17% less.

Also mitigation is insane with a Ranger checking his DPS after the patch and the combat dummy riposte and took him down to 18% total raidbuff and raidgeared toon. (He states I dont have much knowledge of melee types)
  16. Mythose Journeyman

Sorry, bad wording. (His statement. I dont have much knowledge of melee types)
  17. Droftin New Member

Burnt Effigy of Tsaph Katta doesnt seem to gain any power with group currency. It is claims to gain half power from raid and half from group currency but if I remove raid currency stats go to 0 even with 1k group currency.
  18. mmats Augur

I reported this a week ago in forums and test server bug report. Why do I bother? Post below...

19. Boze TLP complaint factory

Overwritten beneficial spells displaying the wrong spells. I, beastlord, had alacrity on a couple group members, shaman overwrote it with celerity, and it read that my Circles of Seasons and Kragg's Mending had been overwritten.

The messages appear to be working perfectly for detrimental spells though.
  20. Fooba Augur

The mount Whirligig Flyer Control Device now bobs up and down. This is terrible.
    Sindaiann likes this.