Test Update 12/19/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 19, 2016.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test was updated today around 4:00 P.M. PST. There are no patch notes for this one.

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the previous Test Update Discussion thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Lillola Lorekeeper

I am trying to complete the Everquest Special Achievement "New Years: Frostbeard". I am level 105. M.C. Tinkerton in PoK will only give me "Frostbeard's Lesser Minions", I do not get a choice of one of the three "minion" tasks. I completed the Frostsbeard's Lesser Minions" and returned to M.C. Tinkerton. He offered me the same task once again. He will not give me "Old Frostbeard" so I can complete the achievement. I have attempted this solo and with a group of 3 and get the same results. This is not a new problem. I have sent bug reports on this and it has not been corrected. I would like to finish this achievement before the NPC and tasks are removed from the game.
  3. Lillola Lorekeeper

I am trying to complete the Seeds of Destruction mission "Hero of Korascian Warrens", specifically The Crystal Bloom. I have completed the task from Ylatra Vassal "Murdunk's Last Stand". I receive The Crystal Bloom from Ulgin Darkhammer and he transports me to the instanced Korascian Warrens. When I arrive I cannot find Wary ol' Krange, either to hail him prior to starting the killing nor to leave the instanced zone and return to Ulgin Darkhammer to complete the task. There is no other way to leave the instance and finish unless I can hail Wary. I have used exodus to return to Ulgin however when I arrive in the zone there are no NPCs at all to be found. I have submitted bug reports for this and it remains the same.
  4. Zerkinhard New Member

I had the Golden Soldier's Stud drop today (ultra rare ear) and the Might of Stone XI click does not increase might of stone in AA. It also adds a buff called "Shadow of Knowledge" and does not clearly do anything that I can tell. Would be great if this can be fixed this go around! Thanks =)
    Dzarn likes this.
  5. smash Augur

For record this is NOT a new bug, but one that has been there every time the event has been up, ever since it got out.

There has been sometimes made a temp solution, but bug comes back every year.
  6. Lillola Lorekeeper

Thanks for the information. Guess I'll quit trying to see if I can get this one to work. Disappointing to say the least.
  7. Mukkul Augur

The EverQuest installer fails because the file dranikhollowsc.eqg is corrupt on the patch server. Seems like fixing this problem would be a simple matter of replacing the file.
  8. Lillola Lorekeeper

What happened to Sunrise Hills? I had camped four characters in my Modest Guild Hall yesterday. When I logged in this morning with the same four three of them were in South Qeynos with mercs suspended and one was in Everfrost Peaks. When I attempted to teleport to the Guild Hall nothing happened. I went through the Guild Lobby to go to Sunrise Hills and after clicking on the zone in gate and selecting the neighborhood...nothing. All neighborhoods and parcel owners still show up in the window when I click on the gate. Does Sunrise Hills still exist?
  9. Sindaiann Augur

Something is borked with some of the click effects. My might of stone has a fixed duration and fades on skreaper. It's annoying and occuring on live
  10. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Echoing this here. The Expanding Mind XVI click is casting a temporary version, see my post in Live Bugs
  11. Yetto BeNamed New Member

Similar to Lillola post earlier, I logged into a character in the Neighborhood Guild Hall. The toon did not enter the GH. Here is a portion of the log file:
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:28 2016] Welcome to EverQuest!
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:28 2016] You have entered South Qeynos.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:30 2016] Your account has one or more rewards waiting to be claimed. You may use the Claim Window to view and claim your rewards. Please remember that each reward can only be claimed by a single character on a single server on this account.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:30 2016] You can claim a veteran reward on this character. Type /veteranReward to mark this character veteran reward enabled. Once a character is flagged for veteran rewards they will get all veteran rewards this account is flagged for, and they will automatically get new veteran rewards as this account qualifies for them.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:34 2016] Spectral harbinger punches YOU for 50 points of damage.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:34 2016] Spectral harbinger punches YOU for 84 points of damage.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:34 2016] Myconid warrior punches YOU for 140 points of damage.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:34 2016] Myconid warrior kicks YOU for 31 points of damage.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:34 2016] Myconid warrior punches YOU for 179 points of damage.
    [Wed Dec 28 13:09:34 2016] You are stunned!
    Needles to say, I was in hover mode quickly.

Upon returning to the Lobby, I could not enter either Guild Halls (standard or neighborhood. Other members of the guild could not enter either. One experienced the same death my toon did.
    BTW, the escrow on the guild hall is paid for the next 29 weeks.
  12. Lillola Lorekeeper

13. lamsai Journeyman

charm item queen's toy not upgrading correctly
  14. Brudal Augur

Is it not going over 100% like the past few expansions worn armor charms?
  15. Kohnn Elder

Have had same problem with EOK raid charm (class specific armor) it picks up the 8/8 armor but not the class specific weps or any other class specific item like the old charms would. So doesn't go past 100%
  16. Firefox New Member

Drogan Toes quest is not able to be completed because the npc will not accept them since the patch that was 2 patches ago. before that it was fine. The end game cannot be completed bc of it. Please fix this asap if possible
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  17. Absor Developer

You are over level 52, right? It seems to work for me on beta and Test...

A
  18. Prathun Developer

The problem with Wary 'ol Krange has been fixed internally.
    It takes several minutes for the task NPCs to begin spawning once someone enters the zone.
  19. smash Augur

Think I also tried earlier years on chars that were below lvl 52, but cannot be 100% sure.