Enumerated SPA list

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Prathun, Jan 3, 2014.

1. mackal Augur

I was going with a four letter word that starts with f and rhymes with truck.
    Iila likes this.
  2. Rumstil Lorekeeper

Can we have an update to this please? It looks like EoK adds a few more SPAs.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

485 uses the same spell class mask as 411. Basically 411 works on spells you -cast- and 485 works on spells that -hit you-. Or to put it another way, 411 is "Outgoing" and 485 is "Incoming."

486 works on incoming spells and requires the caster of the spell is the same or different than the existing buff or debuff. A value of 0 requires the caster be different, any other value means the caster must be the same.

There are various other minor issues that need to be fixed too. I'll send you my files and you can merge the changes as you like.
  4. mackal Augur

I see up to 495 now with AAs, any chance we could get the list updated?
  5. Prathun Developer

Yeppers! It's been updated.
    Fanra, Rumstil, Slippry and 1 other person like this.
  6. Rumstil Lorekeeper

Thanks for the update.

Re: 492 Ff_Endurance_Min

It looks like twinstrike has a min limit of 10 endurance - which means it doesn't affect the main ranger SPA 193 skill attacks because they are mana based:

Focused Arrowrain
    Anticipated Shots
    Dichotomic Fusillade Strike

The only endurance spell we have is:

Focused Squall of Blades

Additionally twinstrike also uses the SPA 311 (combat skills only) - which again excludes the 3 arrow damage spells highlighted above.

Twinstrike maxes out at 5% so it's not a big deal one way or another, but I find it an odd set of limits if we are going to have twinstrike.
  7. mackal Augur

I don't see the issue, clearly RNG want normal Twincast though :p

As in Twinstrike = disc (which it's correctly being limited to) Twincast = spells.
  8. Rumstil Lorekeeper

Yeah, I guess that's a better way to put it. I would rather have twincast than twinstrike since that would help our bread and butter spells.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Need an update please Prathun!

SPA 496 - Critical Hit Damage (Non-stacking)
    SPA 497 - Fc_NoProc? (Limiter to not work on procs?)
  10. Rumstil Lorekeeper

Looks like we are getting a few new SPAs with Ring of Scale - and their spells don't seem to have descriptions we can glean hints from.

Can we get an update for this list please.
  11. Vanrau Augur

Ya I see 498 through 510 in the beta spells file. I can't make out what they do either.
  12. Sancus Augur

I would love the list to be updated too. That said, this is what I know thus far:

SPA 498 & SPA 499: These are on Quick Time, and appear to be related to it increasing "the chance they will land a second additional hit with a 2-handed weapon or one additional hit with a 1-handed weapon in either hand by 10%." I do not know which SPA is for 2-handed weapons and which is for 1-handed.

SPA 500: Not used for anything thus far

SPA 501: This reduced the base cast time of spells by Base1/1000 seconds. This is also on Quick Time, which reduces the base cast time of spells by .25s. This reduction is applied before haste, and effectively allows us to go past the 50% global spell haste cap.

SPA 502: This appears to be some sort of fear. Base1/1000 seconds is the duration, Max is the max level. No clue what Base2 does.

SPA 503: On Rogue's Shadow's Flanking, no idea what that does (the description might give a hint).

SPA 504: Not used on anything thus far

SPA 505: Not used on anything thus far

SPA 506: Not used on anything thus far

SPA 507: Effectively Fc_Damage_%2. I know 461 is supposedly "Fc_Damage_%2," but for whatever reason it works nothing like SPA 124. SPA 507 appears to work just like 124, except it appears to be applied after 461.

SPA 508: Not used for anything thus far

SPA 509: This SPA appears to remove Base1/10% of your health (e.g. 75% for Life Burn), and to modify the target's HP by that amount * Base2/1000.

SPA 510: This SPA appears to improve the resist adjust of matching spells by the Base1 value.

It's worth noting that I've only personally tested SPA 501 and 507.
    Brohg and Maedhros like this.
  13. Cleaver Augur

They should stick this post to the top :)
  14. Prathun Developer

15. Wulfhere Augur

Prathun can you clarify the effects of?

112 - Adjust Casting Skill (Fizzles)
  16. Prathun Developer

Modifies casting skills of the affected entity by BaseEffect for the purposes of determining whether or not a fizzle occurs when casting spells.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  17. Findawenye Journeyman

Any chance to get the new SPA information added to the initial list?
    Prathun likes this.
  18. Nniki Augur

Thanks for the update, Prathun.
    Prathun and Fanra like this.
  19. Brohg Augur

Is SPA184 accuracy mod "best works" ? I'd like to know whether or not my warrior's First Spire of the Warlord defensive proc debuff (-25% SPA184) is wasted when a mob is enchanter debuffed (Mental Contortion also -25% SPA184)
  20. gotwar Gotcharms

Yes